Trials Tire

Got questions? We got answers....
Flying W

Post by Flying W »

>|<>QBB<
jowens66 wrote:Oh yeah, one more thing.
When i got to where we were riding, all my friends were ...making fun of it and how gay it looked.

At the end of the ride one of the guys walked up and said, "That thing ... will bite."

Now all my friends want a "gay" tire for their bikes.
Seems the common opinion when leering at my trials tire is that "it's an old man tire". I am 46 and ride with several guys in their 20s. I am usually coming down the hill on foot to help them with their bikes. They respect me for my skills, and they even admit that the tire performs well, but they can't get over the 'look' so they slip and slide and struggle. Go figure...we know the difference...and I was as loud a critic as my friends are...just 5 months ago. :supz:
jowens66

Post by jowens66 »

I too, was a critic, but man i don't think i will ever go back to a knobby, the trials tire just flat out performs. Let them laugh and joke all they want, but the man with the better rear tire shall go more places :supz:
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

What are you running on the front?
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
jowens66

Post by jowens66 »

Michelin S-12