any riders from louisiana or mississippi

Got questions? We got answers....
sluggo69

any riders from louisiana or mississippi

Post by sluggo69 »

im looking for people to ride with from La. or Ms. im running out of riding buddies. it seems all my current ones have turned into a bunch of Pu$$y whipped sad sacks.any takers?
03 kdx/kx200... my lil woods weapon
07 zuki ozark250...xmas present for my son
KDX220rser

Post by KDX220rser »

hey man im from Lafayette, la. i've been looking for people to ride with to. i talked my dad in to buying a bike so i can have someone to ride with. he looked for a kdx but couldnt find one in good shape. he just got a 07 klx300. its ok. but he to slow for me. what part of Louisiana you from, and where you ride?
09 KTM 250 XC-W
2005 KX-DX Hybrid
03 Ozark (under construction)
1978 Honda NC50 (under construction)
KarlP
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by KarlP »

Desoto National Forest has some good riding areas. They got rules, though, and a couple of "wishIwasacopbutI'mnot" Rangers that are completely intolerant of rule breakers. DeSoto is 10 miles west of the Alabama border.

I realize you weren't asking where to ride but about people to ride with. If you go where people ARE riding, I'll bet you'll find people to ride WITH.

If you want to travel a bit further and ride with no rules on some very difficult single track, try 10 miles into Alabama in Theodore. Drop me a line for directions or ask around. It's State Famous!
'08 KTM200xc
'99 CR/KDX Hybrid with that RB stuff done to it
KX100 for the boy
KDX220rser

Post by KDX220rser »

that sounds good. i ride alot at forest hill. camp claiborn. no rules there either. as long as you pay they dont ask questions. there are not many people at all. they have 3 trails. on 15 miler and two 30 milers. only one single track though. but i alway wanted to take a weekend and go to alabama though. but work stops me. and i just started school so that is a big set back. i dont ride as much as i wish i could. but i am actually about to go to a interview for a new job. NO WEEKENDS!! haha so i may be able to go ride there. i will stay in touch
09 KTM 250 XC-W
2005 KX-DX Hybrid
03 Ozark (under construction)
1978 Honda NC50 (under construction)