Car Rear window Motocross Decal ???

Got questions? We got answers....
beeds3000

Car Rear window Motocross Decal ???

Post by beeds3000 »

I was just wondering If anyone knew a good websight to pick up a simple cool looking Sticker of a dirt bike with a logo or no logo on it or even with words like Kawasaki Racing or motorcross ??? just something to put on the back of my car for relatively cheap ???
Geoff T. Biderman
cfspawn

Post by cfspawn »

Ebay dude.. or most stealerships will have factory racing stickers for windscreens.
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

http://feedback.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAP ... x-stickers

You can try this guy, I have got a few things from him in the past and recently.

To me (maybe an aussie thing) but I would NEVER advertise the fact I own a dirtbike. I have had one stolen from a dead-locked garage and am now extremely careful when loading and unloading my bike. To the point where I now load and unload the bikes down the street and quickly ride the bike into the garage when there are no cars in sight. Paranoid I hear you say,,,,, DAMN RIGHT !!! :evil:

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."
cfspawn

Post by cfspawn »

So True.. plus if you get carried away you can cross that line of becoming a "show pony" :lol: