Opinion on graphic

Got questions? We got answers....
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Next weekend I can make one at my brothers house if no one get's to it by then....
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

I'll measure that lettering for you shortly Mr Reid. :partyman:

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

Any more details needed, just shout. :wink:

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."
tha_reids
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by tha_reids »

Damn, good job.
Your hired :grin:

I'm still fitting my MX rear fender.
I think it would of been faster to just make my own mold and inject it.
I couldn't live with how the side plates matched up with the new fender so I welded on some shoulders. Then I shaped the side plates so that the edges rest flat against the shoulder. A bit of novus compound and a buffing wheel and I'm done. I love thermal set plastics. You should see my custom fab'd acrylic saltwater aquarium :wink:

Now, first time I loop the bike I'm gonna cry like a baby! :cry:
I need to remember that this isn't a show bike. I've been spending too much time just looking at it but what I need to do is just go ride.
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

>|<>QBB<
tha_reids wrote:You should see my custom fab'd acrylic saltwater aquarium :wink:

I'd love to !! If its no trouble that is. My email addy is in the link below my signature if thats cool. My fiance owned a large pet and aquarium outlet and she would love to see them also. :partyman: Only if its not a hassle.

tim
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by tim »

>|<>QBB<
KDXer wrote:>|<>QBB<
tha_reids wrote:You should see my custom fab'd acrylic saltwater aquarium :wink:

I'd love to !! If its no trouble that is. My email addy is in the link below my signature if thats cool. My fiance owned a large pet and aquarium outlet and she would love to see them also. :partyman: Only if its not a hassle.
I want to see it too. :boogie:
06 200H

GALLERY!
tha_reids
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by tha_reids »

[hijack]
I tried to insert the images but the site doesn't allow off site image hosting :sad:
Maybe this will work.
http://reefcentral.com/gallery/showgall ... 00&thumb=1

Lights, pumps, skimmer, are German. Made a few upgrades as far as Reef Jr aqua controller. The cheap timers were for first wet run and the wires hadn't been routed. Now if it would be self cleaning I'd be set.

We closed our fab shop soon after building the tank. I had enough time to work on my tank and rebuild my track bike after a spill @ reno fernely raceway :doh:
I miss the fab shop

[/hijack]
Last edited by tha_reids on 03:31 am Jan 21 2007, edited 3 times in total.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

That's like funked up!
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

Maybe try hosting them on http://www.imageshack.us or similar. :wink:

tha_reids
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by tha_reids »

I have a photobucket account. Just too lazy to re-upload all my old photos. :grin: All the photos previewed fine but when I came back to the site the photos were gone!

I have two stars now! :boogie:
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

It's working for me now. WOW !!! That's a pretty neat lil setup you have made there. :supz: :prayer:

tha_reids
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by tha_reids »

Your templates arrived KDXer!
They are next to my desk at work :doh: I pulled them out and was simultaneously side tracked.
I had a 'big money' day today and I can always feel it afterward(drained).
I'll have to finish up the 2 projects I'm doing (personal) so I can dedicate some quality time to the KDX graphic project. I think I need to step it up a notch on the next sets.

I'll be back on later tonight
Last edited by tha_reids on 11:10 pm Jan 24 2007, edited 1 time in total.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Let me know if you need the "E" series outlines. I will be at my brothers house Sunday.....
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

Awesome, hope they are workable.

Take as much time as you need, you are the one doing us all the favour. :partyman: Good luck with it all and as I've said already if theres anything I can help with just ask, happy to help...

tha_reids
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by tha_reids »

Indawoods,
Anything to help the cause would be appreciated by all.

KDXer,
Thanks, I'm sure they'll be great.
fuzzy
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by fuzzy »

Those look VERY nice...
'91 KDX 200 Project $300 KDX
'95 KDX 200 Project $600 KDX
'94 WR 250 Always a project
tha_reids
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by tha_reids »

I'm still here fellas.
I'm shopping for a toyata tacoma as of this last weekend. Trying to finish some gixxer plastics and pipe guard at the same time. Wish I didn't have to sleep :hmm:

I have viewed 3 different trucks I like so now I need to see who wants to sell me one...
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

Sweet, good luck with projects and the hunting. :wink:

tha_reids
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by tha_reids »

Hey everyone,
I bought a new Nissan Frontier! I test drove the Toyota and Nissan back to back and immediately changed my mind. The Nissan had a sporty feel but the Toyota was just sort of "blah". Both are nice solid well built trucks.

Found one of the only 6 speed, silver, nismo trim off road 4x4's in Northern Cal that was for sale. It's an 06, has only 8k miles on it and paid 1k less than dealer trade in value. Toyota w/ similar equipment (both fully loaded) would of cost me 6K more :neutral:

Now I can go get my KDX dirty :supz:
Well, some day after my anniversary celebration (friday).

Tonight I had to spend 3 1/2 hours doing online traffic school :sad:
Liter class sport bikes are nothing but trouble on the street for someone with my throttle control capabilities. I'll be at the race track on the 25th just to get my fix.

Hey KDXer, I still have your templates and they are very 'useable' so don't think they got tossed or anything like that. I can tell you were very thorough in making them. I hope to start scanning them in after this weekend. Ok, bro?
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

Maaaaaate, thats more than OK, just whenever you have the spare time is fine with me, no rush. Speaking for myself I can't thank you enough for taking on this project, also very glad to hear the templates are useable. Awesome score on the truck, sounds like a VERY nice unit. :supz:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !!!! (for Friday) :partyman:

Remember to stay rubber side down on the 25th and most of all HAVE FUN !! :wink: