I'm FORK hunting.

Got questions? We got answers....
KDXer
Supporting Member

I'm FORK hunting.

Post by KDXer »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 93034&rd=1

Whadaya's think???
Seller also has the brake caliper. No wheel though that shouldn't be a problem (easier to ship and available over here). OOOO what about the axle? MMMMMMMMM :?

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

What year are they????
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

Questions from other buyers

Q: What uear bike did these com off ? answered on: Feb-13-05
A: This came off of a 2003 kx 250 kawasaki. The shipping was posted wrong. It should be 60.00 for shipping inside the states. thank you. happy biddin.

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

esnipe.com my friend!
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

Im a newbie EBAYer can someone tell me what happens here > The reserve price has not been met (although you are the current high bidder).

If it doesn't meet the reserve does that mean the seller WONT sell?

Thanks Inda I've registered what should I tell it to do? eg check up time & buffer time???

Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Buffer 4 seconds... Don't bid on eBay... Put your bid in at esnipe.com

Make sure you tell them your ebay username and password so they can put your bid in for you. Of course, the reserve HAS to be met for you to win the Auction. I bet that dudes minimum bid is $200.
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

I've already bid on Ebay and I put $200 in esnipe. Is that a bad thing? Sorry again but Im a total Ebay virgin.

EDIT... Should I bid on the caliper aswell ???? Im thinking so just in case. Did you use the KX or KDX caliper Inda ?

KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

Sorry to be a bug but the auction ends soon and I only want to bid on the caliper if its needed. Also would you be concerned if the sellers rating is 0 ? (i'm guessing they haven't used Ebay before) Thanks guys

Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

I used my stock KDX caliper.
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

I knew the reserve would be $200! :lol:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

LMAO I was gonna tell ya that but I forgot.(I was telling my mate today how good you were at guessing :lol: ) Cheers I wont bother bidding on the caliper then. I just hope I dont get out bidded yet again !!! :twisted:

Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Use esnipe, and jack it up. That way you won't get outbid and you get it for the cheapest price you can. I LOVE eSnipe! :wink:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

Sorry for my stupidity in advance but.....

What do you recommend as a highest bid ? I've got it set at $220.
I will pay more than that if I have to.

If I put in say eg $300 and nobody else bids on it does that mean I have to pay $300 or does it go by what the last highest bid was?

Sorry if I sound vauge but thats coz I am. :oops:

Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Nope.... If you put $300 (which you should win the forks for) then if someone bid say $250... You would have outbid them and only pay the next increment ... like $252.50. Does that make sense?
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Keep in mind the shipping charges too! A lot of people get drawn into an auction and don't look at the shipping charges that these people jack up. Which looks like this guy does have them jacked up. My forks came from New York and I only paid $20. So, you are going to have a $60 shipping charge to Ski.... then whatever it is going to cost to ship 'em to you. I just want to help you realize your costs. Definately cheaper than $1200 though! :wink:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

Indawoods wrote: I just want to help you realize your costs. Definately cheaper than $1200 though! :wink:
I appreciate that and they were my thoughts exactly $12 F!@KN 00 :mad: . I totally understand now thanks for clearing that up for me.

Last stupid question (for today anyway) should I jack it up to the $250 or $300 mark?

I dun wanna miss out on em !! Nice top clamp too.... :grin:

Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

If ya want 'em.... bid 'em up. They are WORTH $500-$600 anyway which is about half price of new if you figure it out that way.
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

Cheers :wink:

KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

Hey what if there using Esnipe aswell ??? MMMMMMMMMM :?

m0rie
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by m0rie »

KAY DEE EXER wrote:Hey what if there using Esnipe aswell ??? MMMMMMMMMM :?
Then given enough time in the auction the person with the highest $ amount listed in esnipe will win. Or so I would believe.

-Maurice
1989 KDX 200
2007 TTR-50E