Head gasket for Wibbens!

Got questions? We got answers....
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Head gasket for Wibbens!

Post by Indawoods »

Wibby... I am donating my old head gasket to ya for your KDX! I don't know if a H gasket will fit on your bike but should get you thinking about fixing the darn thing! :lol:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
canyncarvr
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by canyncarvr »

He's replaced it a couple of times. It's time to find out howcome it don't seal!

I'm sure putting an 'H' on his bike makes as much sense as reusing an old worn out head gasket (like he did already!).

C'mon Mr. Wibbens. Pull the studs, check the cylinder and the head to see what's up.

And pay attention to the tightening pattern and torque when you put it back on!

He hasn't ridden in such a long time, he prolly fergot where Johns Peak IS.

Consider the source
Using a perceived level of knowledge to boost my self worth.
Non impediti ratione cogitationis

bike profile: !clicky!
Mr. Wibbens
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: Head gasket for Wibbens!

Post by Mr. Wibbens »

Indawoods wrote:Wibby... I am donating my old head gasket to ya for your KDX! I don't know if a H gasket will fit on your bike but should get you thinking about fixing the darn thing! :lol:
Hey thanks!
And I have actually been thinking about it, but that is as far as I get :roll:
canyncarvr wrote:He hasn't ridden in such a long time, he prolly fergot where Johns Peak IS.

I member where it is, and after riding in that greasy red snot clay up at Quartz Creek, on a 350lb scooter (complete with mirrors,saddlebags and blinkers) I'm about ready to come back :prayer:

Rode to work saturday, 38* at 65mph sure hurts the bald spots on me head! Rode home on a twisty back road in the rain (on knobbies!) MT21's did pretty good!
Warning! This member tends to use sarcasm as a regular form of communication. If a post seems offensive, before you panic and fly off the handle, re-read the post and imagine it being said with a sideways grin.
((Bike Profile))
((Pics))
FIVE OUT OF FOUR PEOPLE DONUT UNDERSTAND FRACTIONS
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

Wib, you've got friends! Nice find Inda. Although that thing looks like a prop from "Ghostbusters" that got slimed.

Anyway, have it working by August. I'll be back up to see you guys then!
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!