Helmet Cam-Check this out

Got questions? We got answers....
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

>|<>QBB<
Flying W wrote: Go with tape...digital8 and a bullet cam. Can't improve on the quality. Lines of resolution exceed what computers and web can display
Really ?? Would you happen to know what sort of TV line, FPS, resolution etc would one expect a digital8 to output ??

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."
Rod Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Rod Smith »

I bought one of these cameras and for the money it is a good deal. The audio on it is not very good but many times you add music anyway. For the price it is worth putting one on the other bikes too to catch those special moments. FYI I also have a Helmet Camera brand that works off of my cam corder. Not a small setup but excellent video and audio quality but the cost of the setup is upwards of 500 dollars for the way I went. check them out at

http://www.helmetcamera.com/
2000 KDX 220
krazyinski

Post by krazyinski »

>|QBB|QBB|QBB<[/url]
Mr. Wibbens wrote:Another vid, fun little trail

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 2407354383

I always watch these on the smaller window not full screen, Brad just noticed today how much better the quality is this way
That's the first trail I've seen with speed bumps - an Oregon thing? :lol:[/quote]

Those are waterbars, they help keep the clay road and trails from getting washed out during the winter.[/quote] Image

WATER BAR WERE PEOPLE GO TO GET WASHED UP[/img]
2000 KDX220 FRP Ported,plated cylinder,milled head, FRP bored carb, V force 3 reeds, FMF desert pipe, 10oz FWW, 98 KX forks and oem shock re valved by Pro Action, hyd clutch, fastway pegs, tall seat foam, gripper cover, 29" CRhigh mini bars, Cycra brush gaurds.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

THAT'S! a water bar.... :supz: :partyman:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "