My friend Tyler Ryan

Got questions? We got answers....
2001kdx
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

My friend Tyler Ryan

Post by 2001kdx »

my buddy was a great rider, he had a kdx 250, and he was really awesome in the woods. the bike was beat though. a week ago, he loaned some money, and bought a tricked out 2000 yz 250. he liked all of the power, and he decided to give mx a try. only three days after he got the bike, he entered a race at the local track. he was doing ok, but he came up on a set of doubles, and hit the last one really badly, and flew over the berm at the turn, and hit a tree in mid air. today he sits in the hospital, with a severed spinal cord, and he's feeding off of tubes. never to ride a dirtbike again, maybe never to walk again, he is in bad shape. This is something that makes you think about what can happen when youre out there. very sad. Get better soon, tyler
AZRickD

Post by AZRickD »

Let's hope he can recover from this...

Rick
I done KX-ed QuailChaser's KDX220R
tim
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by tim »

Best wishes for your friend.

Tim
06 200H

GALLERY!
Colorado Mike
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Colorado Mike »

He's in my prayers. :cry:
Mike

Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid.
'04 KDX220
Sky.A

Post by Sky.A »

He is in my prayers also
Last edited by Sky.A on 09:17 pm Oct 14 2006, edited 1 time in total.
Kauai Boy 04 kdx 200
motorhed220

Post by motorhed220 »

**** man...sooo sorry that that had to happen, it shouldnt have...so lets take this as a learning experiance and see, just how fast things can change in the blink of an eye...hope your buddy can come out of this good N strong man...
Live to Ride, Ride to live!!!
GS

Post by GS »

Sad story. We all feel for what your buddy is going through. As a "youngster" I got away with a lot of really stupid stuff.....mostly, I just got lucky, rarely was it skill that saved my arse. Truly sorry your friend's luck wasn't there for him when he seemed to need it most.

If he has severed his cord, he'll likely find himself living an altogether radically different lifestyle....which may see him grow in ways that were unlikely to have occurred before the accident.

Hopefully something good will come of this for him
scheckaet
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by scheckaet »

good recovery to your friend
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Sorry to hear things like that.... I hope everything turns out OK for your freind Tyler. :please:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

On the same day our house burned, a close family and church friend, 19 years old, was playing at a youth group church social and somehow rolled off a large beach ball. It also broke his spine at C7. He is at Shriner's (a miricle in itself since they only take kids, 18 and under). Shriner's doesn't ever charge anyone a penney, ever. If you can, have your friend's family check with Shriners.
In the meantime, PM me your address or the info from whatever bank account donations can be made. I have something I'd like to send his way.
He's in our prayers.
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!