Need help finding a good looking pair of gloves ?

Got questions? We got answers....
beeds3000

Need help finding a good looking pair of gloves ?

Post by beeds3000 »

I have looked alot of places, stores and internet, I can't find a good looking pair of green gloves that aren't bright green ones that would match the KDX well, with out looking tacky $ cheap like most of the ones I have seen. does anyone have any good websights or ideas ?

P.S. a nice pair of all black glooves would work for my 2nd. choice
Geoff T. Biderman
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Mechanix gloves aren't flashy and work well....
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
bradf
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by bradf »

Go to Lowes and try on a pair of their brand work gloves. Cost about $9 and they last and last. If you break down on the side of the trail you will already be wearin the proper glove for some serious mechanic work too.
'04 220 w/'01 KX250 USD forks, '02 RM125 Showa shock, Rekluse EXP 3.0, LHRB & all RB'd
GS

Post by GS »

Here's a link to Lowes...gloves by golly!
http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=p ... %205001030

Have you had success with any of these? I have three kids to outfit :neutral:
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Yes... they last a very long time. Buy the House Brand.. made by the same company usually. :wink:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
thebleakness

Post by thebleakness »

I bought a pair of Fly black/grey gloves a few weeks back. I have yet to have problems with them but the main reason i bought them was because they matched my pants and jacket perfectly.

But those Mechanix gloves are amazing. I use those for work in my metal shop and i love them, very comfortable and easy to work with. If i can find them again im going to get those for riding.