Moose complete gasket set?

Got questions? We got answers....
TopperHarley
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Moose complete gasket set?

Post by TopperHarley »

I just opened up a Moose complete gasket for 95-05KDX220R. appears that ther is only one KIPS main shaft oil seal and no little o-ring for secondary shaft. I guess they should have called it an incomplete gasket set instead :mad: . I could have sworn that the pic I looked at showed the little o-ring. the one on the shaft looks ok, should I reuse it? How important is it to have a perfect seal on the main and secondary shaft? the other shaft doesnt have one :?
If you run into Heidi, have her look me up in her little black book and give me a call.
Im feelin a little wild today.
http://stores.shop.ebay.com/GATEWAY2-STROKE
2005 KDX220 mine
2003 KDX220 mine(under construction)
1998 KDX220 1/2 Brother-in-laws, soon his own
krazyinski

Post by krazyinski »

well the one on the right side leaks on mine started after about 50 hours when she is running real rich it drips on my boot when shes just right she barely leaks at all.

So instead of worry I use it as a gauge for tunning it will leak there befor it drips out the pipe. so the answer is--- beats Me???
2000 KDX220 FRP Ported,plated cylinder,milled head, FRP bored carb, V force 3 reeds, FMF desert pipe, 10oz FWW, 98 KX forks and oem shock re valved by Pro Action, hyd clutch, fastway pegs, tall seat foam, gripper cover, 29" CRhigh mini bars, Cycra brush gaurds.