Trailer question

Got questions? We got answers....
gtoron

Trailer question

Post by gtoron »

I purchased a harbor freight trailer to carry my bike and need some type of floor for the trailer. I want that grate style metal floor.
Does anybody know where I can purchase that stuff?
Last edited by gtoron on 11:19 am Aug 18 2006, edited 1 time in total.
m0rie
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by m0rie »

A metal supply shop should have it.
1989 KDX 200
2007 TTR-50E
HarryCallahan

Post by HarryCallahan »

You want 9ga 3/4" expanded metal (not flattened). Good stuff for every project!
Jeb
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Jeb »

>|<>QBB<
HarryCallahan wrote:You want 9ga 3/4" expanded metal (not flattened). Good stuff for every project!
Great tip - have you got a feel for the $$ for this stuff? I have a Harbor Freight trailer as well and I want to get rid of the plywood (the trailer itself IMHO is a great value)
"No farmer ever plowed a field by turning it over in his mind" -George E. Woodbury

CLICK FOR PICS!
gtoron

Post by gtoron »

>|<>QBB<
Yamajeb wrote:>|<>QBB<
HarryCallahan wrote:You want 9ga 3/4" expanded metal (not flattened). Good stuff for every project!
Great tip - have you got a feel for the $$ for this stuff? I have a Harbor Freight trailer as well and I want to get rid of the plywood (the trailer itself IMHO is a great value)
I had a hard time finding this stuff localy. The one guy I found has it at $50 for a 4x8 piece then he told me he would have to send me somewhere else to have it sheared into two pieces, as I have a folding trailer. So I figure he might charge me $5 bucks or so to cut it. I can also get pressure treated plywood at Home depot for $35 a sheet.