Inda, how ya doin?

Got questions? We got answers....
bradf
Gold Member
Gold Member

Inda, how ya doin?

Post by bradf »

R U still kickin?
'04 220 w/'01 KX250 USD forks, '02 RM125 Showa shock, Rekluse EXP 3.0, LHRB & all RB'd
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

All is well! I'm back home and I walked out on my own power... freaked the nurses out. :lol: I can move fairly well and will be in the garage tomorrow if my parts show up. Sodium Penathol ROCKS! :supz:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

What happened!?
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
lankytim

Post by lankytim »

Indawoods wrote:Sodium Penathol ROCKS!
...are you telling the TRUTH? :wink:

Dunno what happened to you, but glad you're OK. Sounds to me like you had a nasty session with some FBI interrogators.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Ahh... just a little out-patient surgery ...had a cyst on the tailbone... quite common in men. It's gonna be nice not worrying about it anymore. :grin:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

That wasn't a cyst removed from your tailbone....I heard it was lyposuction!!! 10 pounds lighter, you now should be able to ride faster.
Anyway, glad to hear you are fine. Now find someone who will kiss it and make it better. :butthead:
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
fuzzy
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by fuzzy »

Was that a pynomial(sp?) cyst? Back in the dark ages people though those were unborn twins!
'91 KDX 200 Project $300 KDX
'95 KDX 200 Project $600 KDX
'94 WR 250 Always a project
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Of the ingrown hair type!
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****