Anybody use Motocrossgiant.com?

Got questions? We got answers....
masskdxer

Anybody use Motocrossgiant.com?

Post by masskdxer »

Hey guys.....first post but have been soaking up your knowledge for a few months now......I ordered 2 sets of boots from motocrossgiant and the seem to be taking there time shipping them...they sure took my money quickly...Has anybody here had dealing with them at all? If so how was your luck with dealing with them? Thanks in advance.....PS...great website..very informative
kdxquebec
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by kdxquebec »

hi.one of my friend (canadian!) bought from them with no problems. Seems to be a good place for online deals.

When you paid?
'89 KDX 198cc '03 Gasgas Ec250 '13 Husaberg Te300
*CANADA* LEADING THE WORLD IN BEING JUST NORTH OF THE UNITED STATES.
masskdxer

Post by masskdxer »

thursday
Ryan
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by Ryan »

well you paid thrusaday, average time to process an order is like 1-3 bussiness days so dont expect them to ship untill monday or tuesday, and welcome to the site :grin:
2001 kdx220

1987 honda xl250
masskdxer

Post by masskdxer »

Thanks for the info guys.....I will let ya know if there is a "happy ending"
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

I've used them. No problem but I do recall the shipping did take a little longer. For the prices though, it's worth the wait.

Also, WELCOME to the site.
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
fuzzy
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by fuzzy »

Welcome!
'91 KDX 200 Project $300 KDX
'95 KDX 200 Project $600 KDX
'94 WR 250 Always a project
masskdxer

Post by masskdxer »

I am being jerked around by them.....I called before placing the order and they had both pairs of boots in the size i needed...now they are telling me that i will not see them until next tuesday because they are coming from the vendor to them and then ship to me...problem is i ordered them early last thursday so they would ship that day and it would give plenty of time to make it to the east coast in time for vacation with my 11 year old for his birthday..we were going to hop in the truck and find some riding but now i have to wait until next tuesday....4 full days into our vacation.............I work in a business that ships things every day and i know how long it should of taken...i am still going and hopefully he does not break an ankle..........Thanks for letting me vent and Thanks for the welcome...once again it is a GREAT SITE!!!!!!!!!