Vented & non vented pants & jerseys?

Got questions? We got answers....
gtoron

Vented & non vented pants & jerseys?

Post by gtoron »

I live here in NY. My question is do I need both. I will be mostly racing spring through Fall Enduros and riding probably no later than Early Nov. I have some Moose sahara pants and jersey coming, but do I need another non vented pair of paints?

was thinking of the Moose M1 pants.

Comments please. :grin:
Last edited by gtoron on 02:08 pm Aug 03 2006, edited 1 time in total.
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

I buy larger vented.... that way I can layer if needed. Heck... I will wear a flannel shirt and jeans.... Don't NEED purdy riding clothes! :wink:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
krazyinski

Post by krazyinski »

pants are worth the money, other than looking purdy the jersy's are all the same and dont last long in the woods. vented in the summer heat is worth it.
2000 KDX220 FRP Ported,plated cylinder,milled head, FRP bored carb, V force 3 reeds, FMF desert pipe, 10oz FWW, 98 KX forks and oem shock re valved by Pro Action, hyd clutch, fastway pegs, tall seat foam, gripper cover, 29" CRhigh mini bars, Cycra brush gaurds.
wanaride
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by wanaride »

You will love that Sahara gear. I got mine about a month ago and if I had known how good they felt and how well they "breathe", I would have gotten them years ago!

Layering over the Sahara gear should be fine, otherwise you might troll the "Clearance" areas of online vendors for deals.
I love someone with autism!

2006 KTM 250XCW
2003 KDX200
2006 CRF70
2006 KTM 50 Mini Adventure
sluggo69

a.r.c.

Post by sluggo69 »

during the summer months i wont ride without vented gear.look into vented arc gear from http://www.rockymountainatv.com. and buy one size bigger than you normaly do to help with airflow.
03 kdx/kx200... my lil woods weapon
07 zuki ozark250...xmas present for my son