Jeff Fredette KDX Set-up Video

Got questions? We got answers....
jimboe

Jeff Fredette KDX Set-up Video

Post by jimboe »

I am considering buying Jeff Fredette's KDX set-up video. Can anyone give a review of it and describe what topics are covered?

Is it a VHS tape?

Thanks,
Jim
kdx633
Supporting Member

Re: Jeff Fredette KDX Set-up Video

Post by kdx633 »

I have the VHS tape whether or not thats the current media IDK.The info is a good tutorial on maintenance as well as some flaws in assembly/manufacturing that require correction.Overall it was worth the money.
TwistedRoot
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by TwistedRoot »

kdx633 wrote: 10:35 am Dec 14 2020 I have the VHS tape whether or not thats the current media IDK.The info is a good tutorial on maintenance as well as some flaws in assembly/manufacturing that require correction.Overall it was worth the money.
Im not buying the video but would be interested in knowing what the "flaws in assembly/manufacturing" are? Personally I believe all the mods/setup and best maintenance practices are right here.
2002 KDX 200
2003 KDX 220
kdx633
Supporting Member

Post by kdx633 »

primarily the engine case has porosity behind the flywheel that creates the illusion of a leaking crank seal.
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

I have the video. I like it. If it is still priced at $50, that would be a bit much for me. I think I bought mine used off eBay years ago. His Kishwakee enduro video, I did by from him. It was cool for $20, but not now with everyone having a GoPro.
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128