General rant about Motion Pro / Shopatron

Got questions? We got answers....
Bailey28

General rant about Motion Pro / Shopatron

Post by Bailey28 »

Not sure if this belongs here or in product review.

A few days ago, I ordered a new clutch lever and perch assembly direct (or so I thought) from Motion Pro. CR bend polished lever $10.00 as it lists on their site. I like the Honda bend better than any other bend out there. I put the lever in the shopping cart and proceeded to check out. Upon final check out, a site that processes orders for Motion Pro called Shopatron came up with all of the address and credit request stuff. I filled everything out and the grand total showed $14.00 shipped. Yaaay....

A few minutes ago I got an email from Shopatron via some ATV outlet saying that the final total would now be $19.00 for the lever. They claim additional shipping charged above what they showed originally on the order confirmation sheet. And they waited 3 days to tell me. WTF??!! I have been ordering things on line for the past 5 years, and I never came across this BS. I was able to cancel the order, and I also blasted them in an email. When I send my card information, I understand it to be the FINAL amount. No games afterward. I know motion pro makes decent stuff, but I would have never ordered a $10.00 lever with $9.00 shipping. I could buy it from the local stealership for that much... It don't take $9.00 to mail a 7oz lever across the US. For the sake of Christ himself, the thing is already packaged, drop it in a manilla envelope and send it! :evil:

As they say >> Caveat emptor!!
FAZ