EFM autoclutch

Got questions? We got answers....
woodsboy

EFM autoclutch

Post by woodsboy »

Just installed an EFM autoclutch in my 220 KDX, The installation went well Thank Mr Skipro for all your input on the autoclutch. The first two hours of use have worked well. What gear oil are people using with the EFM autoclutch.
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

I've been using the Mobil 1 15w-50. It used to be red cap, but now I think it's gold capped. Change the oil now that you've got a couple hours on it. There will be a bunch of metal flecks in it due to break in.

It is a gas, isn't it!!!!
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
krazyinski

Re: EFM autoclutch

Post by krazyinski »

>|<>QBB<
woodsboy wrote:Just installed an EFM autoclutch in my 220 KDX, The installation went well Thank Mr Skipro for all your input on the autoclutch. The first two hours of use have worked well. What gear oil are people using with the EFM autoclutch.
I was thinking of doing the autoclutch how do you like it? how does it compare to the reg pull clutch? how easy is it to get use to?
2000 KDX220 FRP Ported,plated cylinder,milled head, FRP bored carb, V force 3 reeds, FMF desert pipe, 10oz FWW, 98 KX forks and oem shock re valved by Pro Action, hyd clutch, fastway pegs, tall seat foam, gripper cover, 29" CRhigh mini bars, Cycra brush gaurds.
woodsboy

Post by woodsboy »

The auto clutch works great I rode through some swamp with out to much trouble that before the autoclutch I would have to get off the bike and push and do alot of swearing and sweating. It does not take very long to get use to the autoclutch I did change the rear brake to the left handlebar so the first half hour the right foot was still trying to work the rear brake and finding nothing there.