Probable dumb question - Chain tension?

Got questions? We got answers....
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

I learned to never bother with the heathen site he so desperately craves to be accepted on by the "cool" kids there. My satisfaction is that he will aways be treated as second class by those prima donnas over there. The court's fool. Good for a laugh at but not good enough to be part of the inner circle that's so important to all of them.
m0rie, go wash your mouth out with soap for speaking his name and getting my monkey dander up.
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
m0rie
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by m0rie »

Ha!
1989 KDX 200
2007 TTR-50E
quailchaser
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by quailchaser »

Jaybird...I had almost completely forgot about him. :butthead: It may be that I'm a tad "off", but I enjoyed his posts. :roll: His knowledge about chains/sprockets and his exceptional ability to communicate kept me entertained each time he posted. :blink:
Robb
*Sold* but not forgotten '03 KDX220R
'02 KX250
PW80 for the Gman
XR50R with Zuk yellow plastic and pink starlet stikers...soon to be Katiebugs ride.
AMA
Off Camber M/C
BRC
AZOHVC
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

A parrot had more knowledge than that bird. His claims of knowledge was the worst farce I've ever heard. What diareal discharge!!! Even when he could get a fact misquoted right, he made it pretty obvious that he didn't really understand the mathmatics behind any of it.
The biggest sham was his home made chain lube. Hell, the colonel's secret recipe of 7 herbs and spices had more validity as a chain lube than Jayturd's witch brew.

I ought to sic the EPA or some other government agency on him. I'm quite sure he doesn't have an MSDS for his potion. He's the Goober Pyle of DirtRider.nut
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
Colorado Mike
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Colorado Mike »

It was 11 herbs and spices in the Colonel's recipe. sheesh. :roll:
Mike

Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid.
'04 KDX220
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

How many variations of Salt and Pepper is there? :roll:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
quailchaser
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by quailchaser »

Jaybirds Magic Elixer will not only make your standard chain last 10 times longer than any x-ring or o-ring chain...
It'll regrow that hair your losing. :wink:
It'll stop aches and pain. :wink:
It'll cure hangovers. :wink:
It'll cure your hemeroids. :wink:
It'll repair flat tires. :wink:
It can be used as pre-mix...no smoke and never any carbon buildup. :wink:
It can be used in your transmission...say goodbye to sticky gears and hello to smooth shifting. :wink:

Folks, I'm here to tell you...Jaybirds Magic Elixer, is so powerfull and has so many uses, it will replace everthing in your medicine cabnet and your garage. Step right up, only $100 per bottle. One bottle will last longer than your bike. Unless, you put some on your bike when you wash it. Yes, that's right...using Jaybird's Magic Elixer on your bike every wash will make your bike last 10 times longer. This Magic Elixer is going fast. Don't let this once in a lifetime opportunity slip by.
Robb
*Sold* but not forgotten '03 KDX220R
'02 KX250
PW80 for the Gman
XR50R with Zuk yellow plastic and pink starlet stikers...soon to be Katiebugs ride.
AMA
Off Camber M/C
BRC
AZOHVC
Rhodester

Post by Rhodester »

C'mon guys, tell me what you REALLY think. :wink:
'95 200H
ftl900

Post by ftl900 »

>|<>QBB<
quailchaser wrote:Jaybirds Magic Elixer will not only make your standard chain last 10 times longer than any x-ring or o-ring chain...
So then woould I still need to loosen my chain? 'Cause it's not an O-ring chain or anything. :?
There are two theories to arguing with a woman... Neither one works.

Bandit 1200, ZRX1100, WR450, TTR250, KDX200