does anyone else think ryan is just annoying?

Got questions? We got answers....
kawboy2006

does anyone else think ryan is just annoying?

Post by kawboy2006 »

I mean come on man, get a life, a job that can actually pay for the things your doing and for gods sake buy a manual already. holy post batman!

Total posts: 589
[2.80% of total / 3.33 posts per day]
Find all posts by Ryan
Occupation: just got a job, cleaning dishes, moping, serving food, and eating food
2006 kdx200,
m0rie
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by m0rie »

Show a little patience. Ryan just gets a little twitterpated at times is all.
1989 KDX 200
2007 TTR-50E
Ryan
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by Ryan »

:sad:
2001 kdx220

1987 honda xl250
Colorado Mike
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Colorado Mike »

I give Ryan a little crap sometimes, but I respect his wanting to learn about his bike and work on it himself. I wish my son showed the same enthusiasm for working on his bike, but I have to make him do it, and watch every move because he's not careful.

Ryan could probably try to remember he already asked a question before , and go back and read the answers versus re-posting, but I wouldn't want him to stop posting legit questions.

It's good to have some young blood on this site. Y'all just play nice. :supz:
Mike

Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid.
'04 KDX220
m0rie
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by m0rie »

Good call Mike!
1989 KDX 200
2007 TTR-50E
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Ryan's a good guy.... maybe some ridialin would help but never the less.... :wink:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
Ryan
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by Ryan »

kawaboy, im only 16. I make alright money, i work 4 to 5 days aweek on top of school. If i can get a better job i would :wink: . That way i can buy more parts.
2001 kdx220

1987 honda xl250
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

Ryan is more than just alright in my book. I wish I could re-live 16 again.... with all the passion, impatience, excitement that he demonstrates. He reminds me of a new puppy; so happy and excited that he dang near pees all over himself!!!

You hang in there Ryan. If you ever make it to California, I could guarantee you'd find a job in no time. There's always a spare room too, in the Monkey House!!!

****EDIT****

BTW, I like that occupation; eating food. At 16 I could eat anything and everything. Now that I'm turning 50 this year, I just walk into the same room as a donut and I put on a pound or two. Eat a 6oz donut and I put on 6 lbs!!! WHAT'S UP WITH THAT!?!?!?!
Last edited by skipro3 on 07:21 pm Mar 22 2006, edited 1 time in total.
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
jafo
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by jafo »

It's all part of the game Ryan. Some guys are just a weeee bit edgier than others. You should be proud to have a job at 16 and buy'n your own stuff. It aint easy, I just wish other kids would be like you and find other avenues to persue other than living in front of a computer and video games not to mention worse things.

Funny poll though Kawboy. :lol:
Ryan
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by Ryan »

thanks for the invite ski. I will make it a point to get out there sometime. my aunt lives in Ca so i may be able to arrange something. As far as a job, i can say i finally see what "adults" go through. I work 4 hours after school, mon, wed-thrus, and friday or tuesday from 2:45 to 6:45. i also work saturday from 11am to 6:45pm. I must say i am wiped out after this but to think you all have to work when i am at school, working 4 hours after school is exhausting, i cant imagine working all day. Although i would like saturdays off. :wink: . As far as my job, i work at a Catholic retirement home. It is very cool. My boss is really cool, and so are my cooworkers. I basically serve the people that live there and the nuns and such. Pretty cool job, although i am constantly running around. Although talking to some of the old guys is pretty cool. The oldest guy there is 96 i think. He is still kicking too. Another guy is 91 and he is still walking. I hope i can be that fit when i get to that age.
2001 kdx220

1987 honda xl250
the trail rider

Post by the trail rider »

hey know thats pretty cool. your making money, that is something I cant do until this next summer when I turn 16 I am basically doing the same thing ryan is I am just a little younger say 4 months or so.
get a lift, fat chicks can't jump!

when in doubt gas it!
Ryan
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by Ryan »

ya i could not find a job at 15, i mowed 4 peoples yards to pay for everything but that was not easy, especailly when i had to use my push mower. Wow that was sooooo tiring.
2001 kdx220

1987 honda xl250
the trail rider

Post by the trail rider »

dude that must have sucked.
get a lift, fat chicks can't jump!

when in doubt gas it!
Ryan
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by Ryan »

yup.
2001 kdx220

1987 honda xl250
m0rie
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by m0rie »

>|<>QBB<
Ryan wrote:thanks for the invite ski. I will make it a point to get out there sometime. my aunt lives in Ca so i may be able to arrange something. As far as a job, i can say i finally see what "adults" go through. I work 4 hours after school, mon, wed-thrus, and friday or tuesday from 2:45 to 6:45. i also work saturday from 11am to 6:45pm. I must say i am wiped out after this but to think you all have to work when i am at school, working 4 hours after school is exhausting, i cant imagine working all day. Although i would like saturdays off. :wink:
Basically that was what I was doing when I was a senior in high school. Every dime went to pay my rent so I could live on my own. Nothing like freedom baby! :supz:
1989 KDX 200
2007 TTR-50E
kawboy2006

Post by kawboy2006 »

Ryan I take it back and am sorry Pal. you seemed to me to be some little kid with a great big wish list. and too much time.
I commend your efforts working for it all, it isnt easy I know and I wish you luck! One thing you did that sincerely bothered me though was, When you insisted and argued with a friend of mine posting like a mad man. about how great the kx forks are over the stock ones when we know you dont even have kx forks on your bike as yet. when giving someone advice.( in this case it was me seeking advice) speak from experience only and you cant go wrong. I know everyones intitled to an opinion. we all have em, But please dont try and push the buttons of people who are just trying to help you or looking for help themselves. the guy you argued with has been doing suspensions for over twenty years. has probably seen the inside of more forks than you seen bikes. writes an monthly article for a very well know bike mag. and ended up actually leading me in the right direction. again I am sorry if I offended you.
2006 kdx200,
Ryan
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by Ryan »

o i know who you are talking about. He was fun to talk to :grin: .
2001 kdx220

1987 honda xl250
NM_KDX200

Post by NM_KDX200 »

>|<>QBB<
skipro3 wrote:
everything. Now that I'm turning 50 this year, I just walk into the same room as a donut and I put on a pound or two. Eat a 6oz donut and I put on 6 lbs!!! WHAT'S UP WITH THAT!?!?!?!
I'm only 44 and I only gain 3 lbs per donut. What I don't understand is why, if I DON'T eat one, I don't lose those 3 lbs. It's just not fair.
1999 KDX 200
2001 KDX 220
2002 RM 134
2004 KX 125
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm Krispy Kremes! :supz:

You know... I just don't care if they are in front of me.....
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

Nothing funny about a fat man on a KDX. Besides, I'm always having to reset my race sag and shim stack depending on if I'm eating healthy or not.

"Does this chest protector make me look fat?" "No, your fat makes you look fat!!!!"

I loath myself the whole time I'm eating that entire box of a dozen donuts!! I CAN"T STOP!!! (Burp!)
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!