does anyone else think ryan is just annoying?

Got questions? We got answers....
Green Hornet
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by Green Hornet »

"As far as a job, i can say i finally see what "adults" go through"
Ryan, you're not even close yet. (well Probably not)

You DO KNOW that Old School NUNS are acurate with a Chalk Board Eraser (Throwing) at a minimun of 50ft., with their eyes closed, RIGHT :grin:
"Growing Old is Mandatory, Growing Up is Optional"
2008 KLX450R
2008 DRZ400SM
2005 KDX 220R
1985 KDX 200A3
2005 KLX 125L (SONS)
2003 KTM 50SX Pro Jr
B Senior # 254/0092

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/R ... fault.aspx
Thanks to my 2008 Sponsers:
Dunlop, SteelMX, Amsoil, Simpson, Pro Works Racing, Pro Moto Billet, SLAP Energy,Boyesen, Rhino Stands, SixSixOne/SunLine Moto for your support.
John W Read Jr
Lutz
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by Lutz »

Pushing lawn mowers can be hard work...but it's good work, and very good for you. I did that a lot when I was younger (I guess I'm still pretty damn young). Most of the time, I'd still rather be doing that than the job I'm at...low levels of responsibility are great for general happiness.

Washing dishes and cooking fast food and pizzas are the jobs I didn't like...but they were still just high school jobs and allowed me a whole lot of freedom and low levels of responsibility.

At my current job, I have high levels of responsibility and there are periods of time where I have to work really long days for long periods of time. For example, starting monday I will be working 16 straight days of 13+ hour days. Ryan, if just school and a part time job wears you out, try to let it toughen you up, because your future jobs might require a LOT more from you. Enjoy the time you have while you're 'free'.

Regardless of what you do though, keep working and work hard. Get whatever jobs you need to keep making enough money to pay for what you need and what you enjoy. But never let your job take over your life.
Keep It Simple Stupid