TASMANIAN RIDER!!

Got questions? We got answers....
cfspawn

TASMANIAN RIDER!!

Post by cfspawn »

HI all!!
Just after some riding buddies in Tasmania (south) as my old riding partner has moved interstate.. i love fire trails and basicly anything reply if anyone is interested :supz:
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

Most of the fellas on here are from the States. There are a handful of Aussies but none from Tassie. I'm in Sydney.

BTW Welcome... :partyman:

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."
kdxquebec
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by kdxquebec »

Hi tazz!

Happy to see you around :mrgreen:

An other 89-94-200 owrner in the group :supz:

Philippe
'89 KDX 198cc '03 Gasgas Ec250 '13 Husaberg Te300
*CANADA* LEADING THE WORLD IN BEING JUST NORTH OF THE UNITED STATES.
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

Hey Trev,
Drag him over to California when you come!!

BTW Welcome!!!
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

Australian History 101.

Tasmania is separated from mainland Australia by the 240 km stretch of Bass Strait. Tasmania is a small island off the southern coast of mainland Australia. It is a state of Australia too (debatable). Its capital and the largest city is Hobart. It is believed that the island was joined to the mainland until the end of the most recent ice age approximately 10 000 years ago (also debatable, some will argue it came from NZ).

In deese 'ere parts we refer to Tasmanians as Mexicans, do you really want more Mexicans invading your shores Jerry ?? Hmmm ?? :twisted: :lol:

I'm just kidding CFSPAWN, it's the Aussie way to put sh!t on each other and then laugh about it over a beer and BBQ at Jerry's house in California sometime next year. Hint, hint.... :mrgreen:

BTW when ya coming to the mainland for a ride ?? :partyman:

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."
m0rie
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by m0rie »

Welcome!
1989 KDX 200
2007 TTR-50E
cfspawn

Post by cfspawn »

HAHA Hey guys
Thanks for the Tassie wise cracks YES we are at the bottom of the earth (literally) but wouldnt have it any other way tassie has some of the best rainforests there for having the best riding tracks that you will ever see (EG riding under waterfalls and through tree caves etc etc its basicly untouched when you get in the thick of it
thanks for the replys guys

Later..