Help Kdx200 H series which rear spring to use?

Got questions? We got answers....
goatrider

Re: Help Kdx200 H series which rear spring to use?

Post by goatrider »

Hey, Saw your ad . . . that's great. I watched some videos and pretty sure I can handle it. Only problem is no work bench space right now and I need to setup my vice work area. Too hot to work outside. It's about 100 degrees here today! I have 7 street bikes, boxes of parts, tool cabinets, and misc. household crap stored in the garage and no room to move!
Maybe some good news. I found the PO's phone number and if it's still good, maybe he can fill me in on the previous rear spring swap and if he had the shock rebuilt. I doubt he did, but it won't hurt to ask. I have many other questions for him such as possible carb mods, possible fork spring mods, etc. Found some old jets and new and used bearings in the box he gave me. Maybe he can help me avoid buying parts such as fork springs that may not need to be changed. That is, if I can reach him and if he remembers. I'll buy the rear kit from you if he hasn't already rebuilt it AND replaced the bladder. Do you have several on hand? Let ya know soon. Thanks.
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

I have two kits. I just try to buy more parts when one sells.

It is HOT around here!!
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
goatrider

Post by goatrider »

Hey let me know if you want me to pick you up an AL-VU tic for 2017. Singles are $99 from the VU box office. I can get you one in the AL/visitor sec. Maybe trade for some KDX shock parts? I can meet you and yours and show you around Music City, Just a thought.
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Thanks for the offer, but I will have to pass. Cool that you are going to the game!
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
goatrider

Post by goatrider »

yea VU Stadium is only it's 1/4 mile away. Never seen ticket prices so high! Must be the AL affect!
goatrider

Help Kdx200 H series which rear spring to use?

Post by goatrider »

usually, highest priced tics are UT at Vandy 79 bucks last year and Vandy beat the Vols ass! . Most home tics are 30 bucks. AL is different! Got to pay foe Saban's yacht and the crew!
throttleout
Supporting Member

Post by throttleout »

Sloans in Mufreesboro has a legit suspension shop. They rebuilt my rear shock 2 years ago and no problems yet.
2000 KDX 200
RB carb mod
FMF rev, power core
Race tech gold valves