KX Front Axle.

Got questions? We got answers....
KDX220PHIL
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by KDX220PHIL »

As Lutz mentioned above, it will work. I'll post the dims for you this weekend Jafo.

Funny, that ebay auction Ryan listed above shows an 02 KX axle, looks the same as my 99 Wheel axle. It will not work on 97-98 forks even though it is advertised this way. The 97-98 have a very long nut that is clamped under a pinch bracket. This is strange coming from keepitroostin.
Ryan
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by Ryan »

thats why i figured i would ask. He got mad when i asked him how he knew it would fit.
2001 kdx220

1987 honda xl250
jafo
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by jafo »

Ryan, you have every right to ask the questions to the seller like that whether he gets mad or not. It's your money not his! Personaly, I would'nt care if he got mad about a logical question like that. You don't know who he is. Evidently he is mistaken about the years that will work like Phil stated, but thats what pics are for. :wink:

Phil, that'd be great. It's really no hurry. I Went to my Daughters R.O.T.C. meet today and they were having an auction fund raiser. I spent $100 on an autographed Albert Pujols baseball. He went to my High School a few years after I graduated. So it'll be a few weeks before I can get all my stuff anyways. :prayer: