CAn i call frp??

Got questions? We got answers....
Ryan
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by Ryan »

>|<>QBB<
skipro3 wrote: I've given away hundreds of dollars in KDX parts to anyone who is looking and I have the item sitting around my shop. I usually won't even accept the postage to mail and if someone does insist on compensating me, I direct them to Vince's need to help fund the forum here and pass on his address to send any money to.
Don't ever suggest again, on a public forum, that I compromise my honesty, integrity or treatment of fairness. Or that I encourage anyone else to do so. If you think that my charactor is in question, PM me and we'll get it worked out of public review.

I think I'll take a break for a while now.
i can votch for this, he gave me a free part and only asked to support this site it return which i am going to do.

As for the post i have a question. He says he doesnt have much of a need for the wheel and the brakes. He said he would go $250 for everything which means only $50 for my wheel. Do you think i would have better luck selling the wheel on ebay??? Or should i take the $250. Im basically am trying to get the most i can. I have about $80 plus what i make for these items to do the front end. If i can get like $275 for everthing do you all think i would have enough, cause then i would have like $350.
2001 kdx220

1987 honda xl250
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Have you ever seen what KDX front wheels go for? A little of nothing.... take the deal.
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
Ryan
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by Ryan »

ok i think i will, sorry i havent been on. My power has been out since friday at 11am. we just got it back at about 11am on suday which means i missed my kx forks on ebay, :evil: :evil: :evil:
2001 kdx220

1987 honda xl250
Colorado Mike
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Colorado Mike »

Ryan, Check out esnipe.com . You can set a price and punch in the item number that you want, and it takes it from there. You don't need to be online at the end of the bid. plus it'll email you at different points if you're in danger of losing the bid. I think it saved me quite a bit of money getting all of my KX stuff, and parts for my kid's race bike. Definatly saved me from having to monitor the bids, adn my time is worth a lot to me.
Mike

Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid.
'04 KDX220
KDX220PHIL
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by KDX220PHIL »

What's with the deleting of posts? I miss everything unless i'm involved, it's not fair :? .
:lol: .

Jokin' Guys.

I should check to see what my KDX stuff is worth, I was going to keep it but I can think of better things I want. CM is right, esnipe is awesome and saves me from getting caught on ebay at bad times during work.
Ryan
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by Ryan »

wow a kdx front wheel on ebay just went for $130. I think i should sell mine on ebay and then sell Jeff my forks so i can have like $325 for my conversion. I would hope this is enough.
2001 kdx220

1987 honda xl250
Ryan
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by Ryan »

o i forgot to ask but i have a guy who said he would sell me a tt from a 2000 kx125 for $40, is this a good price. Do you think i should buy it or do most forks on ebay have their own triple tree. Im trying to start the conversion and i think im gonna get forks from 98-02.
2001 kdx220

1987 honda xl250
Ryan
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by Ryan »

anyone know if this wheel will work for my kx conversion??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 4614028708

also i think it is stock but does kawasaki use takasago wheels. I thought that takasago was an aftermarket brand???
2001 kdx220

1987 honda xl250
Ryan
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by Ryan »

anyone know if the takasago wheel is the stock wheel??
2001 kdx220

1987 honda xl250