format

Got questions? We got answers....
patreilly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

format

Post by patreilly »

I can't get this site to come up by just entering KDX in my search engine any more. It used to come up. Also, previously the forum posts were chronological with the 4 or 5 newest then you could select earlier pages. has something changed with the site format or is it me?
Pat Reilly
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: format

Post by KDXGarage »

Are you going to www.kdxrider.net or

http://www.kdxrider.net/forums/

or a different page?
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
patreilly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by patreilly »

Jason, Thanks for the reply. Yes that is how I am now accessing the site. Before I just entered KDX in the search engine and a number of sites were listed, this one was usually the second one with the 1st one of some company named KDX. Now this site is not listed. KDXrider/Facebook and some other KDX site is listed, but not this one.
Anyway, I figured out how to get in here. I like a site that lists the latest posts in cronological order. This is an awesome site! I contributed almost immediately. If you check it every day you get all the posts.
I belonged to a site for another interest that would send me an email of the post when it was posted. Great system if you are attempting to learn about a subject.
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

OK, glad you got it worked out. On my phone, it just keeps going to whatever page shows the "NEW POSTS" link, and I click on that. It will show the threads.
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
Julien D
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Julien D »

If you want email notifications, you can turn that on in your user control panel.