Is this wrong ??

Got questions? We got answers....
KDXer
Supporting Member

Is this wrong ??

Post by KDXer »

:shock: I can't see it taking to long before snagging on a branch.

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."
layoutd

Post by layoutd »

do you not have enough room to run it on the inside of the fork? the cr style goes between the fork and the wheel. that looks worse than the normal kx routing.
Eatin' ain't Cheatin'
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

It's on a KX250F on eBay not mine. Just something I noticed that didn't look quite right. :grin:

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."
dave04kdx
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by dave04kdx »

Looks like it would only be a matter of time before the line caught on something.
At age 4 success is . . not peeing in your pants.
At age 12 success is . . having friends.
At age 16 success is having a drivers license.
At age 35 success is having money.
At age 50 success is . . having money.
At age 70 success is . . . having a drivers license.
At age 75 success is . having friends.
At age 80 success is . not peeing in your pants.
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

Here's a quick one Dave..

Last edited by KDXer on 12:17 pm Jan 29 2006, edited 2 times in total.

m0rie
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by m0rie »

Some of the KTM's get routed that way. I agree though. Looks like an accident waiting to happen.
1989 KDX 200
2007 TTR-50E
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

What's with all the BS pics? :neutral:
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
kawboy2006

Post by kawboy2006 »

the line is supposed to be ran on the inside just lets you know the guy who owns it knows nothing
2006 kdx200,
Mr. Wibbens
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Mr. Wibbens »

BS pics? :?
Warning! This member tends to use sarcasm as a regular form of communication. If a post seems offensive, before you panic and fly off the handle, re-read the post and imagine it being said with a sideways grin.
((Bike Profile))
((Pics))
FIVE OUT OF FOUR PEOPLE DONUT UNDERSTAND FRACTIONS
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

>|<>QBB<
Indawoods wrote:What's with all the BS pics? :neutral:
It looks like Trev is working on getting an anamated avitar for Dave, like he did for my monkey!! First try was with an arm wave, second is blinky eyes.

BTW Trev; I recommend you try and reduce the size of your signature photo. It chews up way too much page when you have several post/replies. I got rid of my big one and left the little monkey scratching his head.

Also I LOVE yours now!!! But I recommend KX forks for better travel. Doesn't look to be enough for that fat kangaroo ass of yours!!
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

OK... didn't realize that. There was no mention of it....
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
IdahoCharley
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by IdahoCharley »

KayDeeExer - It looks like you alone, are attempting to extend a generation of KDXs for another generation of riders. While someone may have told you about the Birds and Bees apparently part of the story of cross pollenation was left out. LOL
KTM 380EXC Mine
KDX 200 Mark's
TTR 125 L Wife's
KDX 200 Austin's
EC 300 Tyson's
WR430 Husky - mine
Mr. Wibbens
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Mr. Wibbens »

>|<>QBB<
skipro3 wrote:>|<>QBB<
Indawoods wrote:What's with all the BS pics? :neutral:
BTW Trev; I recommend you try and reduce the size of your signature photo. It chews up way too much page when you have several post/replies...
I like how they do it at Advrider. Your sig only shows up in your first post in a thread
Warning! This member tends to use sarcasm as a regular form of communication. If a post seems offensive, before you panic and fly off the handle, re-read the post and imagine it being said with a sideways grin.
((Bike Profile))
((Pics))
FIVE OUT OF FOUR PEOPLE DONUT UNDERSTAND FRACTIONS
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

I think a sig should be just that... a blurb... not pics. It doesn't look good to me.
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

skipro3 wrote: It looks like Trev is working on getting an anamated avitar for Dave, like he did for my monkey!! First try was with an arm wave, second is blinky eyes.
That's it, didn't mean to upset anyone with my BS pics..... :lol:
skipro3 wrote:BTW Trev; I recommend you try and reduce the size of your signature photo. It chews up way too much page when you have several post/replies. I got rid of my big one and left the little monkey scratching his head.
No problem.
skipro3 wrote:Also I LOVE yours now!!! But I recommend KX forks for better travel. Doesn't look to be enough for that fat kangaroo ass of yours!!
Thanks for the compliment BUT then I take back the thanks for insulting my fine furry figure. I am on a straw and hay diet from now on... :evil: FAT indeed.... :lol:

KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

How do you like this one Dave ??? hehe

http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/2029/marvin11ua.gif

JFTR Is there an issue with posting pictures if they are hosted elsewhere ??? :neutral:
Last edited by KDXer on 06:33 am Jan 30 2006, edited 1 time in total.

Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

What's with all the graphic material? Tone it down Trev!
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

>|<>QBB<
Indawoods wrote:What's with all the graphic material? Tone it down Trev!
That is why is asked.....
KAY DEE EXER wrote:JFTR Is there an issue with posting pictures if they are hosted elsewhere ??? :neutral:
Is there a difference between posting pics hosted elsewhere and posting a link ??

If there is an issue with posting pics all you have to do is make it known. Other forums I frequent have no issues with it and thought the same applied here, my mistake...

Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

Do you really think we want to see a 'roos nut sack? :?
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****