Kdx 250 f

Got questions? We got answers....
Neilneil

Kdx 250 f

Post by Neilneil »

Hi I'm new to here and Iv just bought a kdx250 f model Iv been told by Kawasaki it's an import bike what are the differences as they told me I won't get parts for it I was looking for a stator but Iv made a later kx250 ignition fit with the kdx flywheel any help would be great so I can learn more about my bike thanks
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: Kdx 250 f

Post by KDXGarage »

Welcome to the forums.

What country are you in, you know, the info field you left blank, because I just knew song that field would keep me from having to ask that question to members. :-)
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
cornishwrecker220

Kdx 250 f

Post by cornishwrecker220 »

Hi Neil & welcome....

The kdx 250 was never an official Kawasaki UK specific bike ...some UK Kawasaki dealers maybe able to help you source certain parts, the rest is up to you.
Ebay is always good as you can get pretty much anything from anywhere depending on availability .
West Country windings will be able to rewind your old kdx stator & make it as good as new...MD racing are stockists of polisport & UFO plastics ...hope this helps.
cornishwrecker220

Kdx 250 f

Hmmmm.... at a guess I'd say the flywheel from the KX is smaller than that of the kdx due to it being a competition motorcycle therefore the stator from the kx maybe possibly smaller too ?

I've never seen one close up so I'm only guessing , I don't know of anyone who has fitted a kx stator to the kdx 250..? But I have seen a kx250 motor in a kdx 250.
If you need a stator for your 250 , & you still have the old broken one then give Westcountry windings a call ( they are located in Essex .... google them ) I'm sure they can help you out.
cornishwrecker220

Kdx 250 f

Let us know if it does fit ....

Ps Wales is a great place to ride ...when it's dry !!!! Lol