NEED HELP! Front fork tube spacer

Got questions? We got answers....
bone7615

Post by bone7615 »

my bushings went to crap in my front suspension so i disassembled them and ordered parts. In the mix I misplaced the spacer that slides over the fork tube in the very bottom of the shock. I don't know exactly what its called but it is the lowest internal part in the front shock. Any ideas I cant find one anywhere.
If you had a choice to date supermodels for the rest of your life or ride dirt bikes, would you choose a 2-stroke or a 4-stroke?
doakley
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: NEED HELP! Front fork tube spacer

Post by doakley »

Did you lose them both? If you still have one you might have to have a machine shop make another to match.
bone7615

Post by bone7615 »

Ya I still have the other but I wanna ride I never loose parts so it's frustrating. The shock still hooks up fine it seems like but I'm worried about screwing up the cylinder tube or bending the rod, what do you guys think?

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk
If you had a choice to date supermodels for the rest of your life or ride dirt bikes, would you choose a 2-stroke or a 4-stroke?
bone7615

Post by bone7615 »

FOUND IT! It was in my sandpaper box.
canamfan
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by canamfan »

If it's that aluminum part that the allen bolt goes thru in the bottom of your fork. I think your fork cylinder would maybe not stay centered and might damage something. That bushing or whatever it's called fits over the tube and the allen fits thru the slider then thru the bushing and screws into the rod, is that what your talking about. I wouldn't use it with out it.
bone7615

Post by bone7615 »

I was thinking the same thing

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk