help my 98 kdx 200 has been stolen

Got questions? We got answers....
Marshy

Post by Marshy »

Hope I've posted this in the right place

This was stolen from Lincoln Lincolnshire uk last week kdx 200 R338 MWO any onfo please contact 07763754611

Am so gutted any members in uk please keep a eye out really like the bike they will be a decent cash reward for the return of the bike thanks danny
Tyl3r
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: help my 98 kdx 200 has been stolen

Post by Tyl3r »

THATS AWFUL! THERE IS NOTHING WORSE THAN A THIEF! Sorry for the bad luck... that is one awesome looking KDX. I would be pretty upset too. I wish I could help, but I don't think I'd be of much luck on this side of the pond. Good luck in your search, hope you get it back!
04/05 KX220 Hybrid all decked out
18 KTM 500 EXC-F Dual Sport/Sumo toy
24 KTM 300XC-W Cheater bike
Marshy

Post by Marshy »

Thank you iam livid about it really am , I did like the bike enjoyed doing it up and once it was jetted correct it was awesome a lot of effort went in to it just posted it here in case people spot it

Let's hope it's found and I can sort it again over in the uk there are quite hard to get hold of
Jim B

Post by Jim B »

That's a great-looking bike (love the shroud graphics and the polished swingarm). I hope you get it back ASAP.
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Sorry to hear of your loss. Good luck on finding it.
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
cornishwrecker220

Post by cornishwrecker220 »

sorry to hear about your bike danny, if I were you id keep an eye on ebay just in case the thieves try to break the bike & sell the parts...also I would go & visit local bike shops & spread the word that your bikes been stolen...also go & steak out any local riding areas to see if you can spot It being ridden around...kdx`s are as you say quite rare in the uk now so you never know it may pop up eventually ....on another note, where did you get the rad shroud decals ? they look good,.....keep us updated on your bike...hope you get it back soon. :supz:
Marshy

Post by Marshy »

Thanks I've been looking all over local woods it's been seen few times and has been blasting around at 2.30 in the morning on the streets

The rad decals are made buy one industries they were on the bike when I got it hope that helps

The worst thing is I had just finished the bike set up with exhaust hadn't even used it off road and it was stolen gutted

Just hope it's found soon not bothered if I have to do it up again
cornishwrecker220

Post by cornishwrecker220 »

Keep on to the police, especially with the officer who you are dealing with ( log number etc ) tell them you've been informed that it's been seen ...( date /time / area etc ) hopefully cctv will pick up where the bikes been spotted etc.