Sent my suspension off today!

Got questions? We got answers....
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

KD... perhaps because it was not obvious to you...
but it was very obvious to me.

I called him on a post .... in a post .... and he did not respond, therefor I deleted the post.

Believe me, I am not out to get you and it's not me against you unlike other boards but I will step in when I think it's 'needed'.
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

That's fair enough I guess, you da boss.... :prayer:

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

Wow. This has become quite muddy as to what really happened. Maybe I can help clear it up. Here are the two posts Vince made at the end of the "stem is in" thread in the KX USD Fork section.

http://jasonwhokdx.home.mchsi.com/firstscreenshot.jpg

As I told Vince by e-mail, when I tried to connect to the site to reply, I could not connect and that when I came back later to reply, this is what I saw:

His two posts had been deleted.

Parts of the text in three of my posts had been replaced with "ADMIN EDIT - no baiting".

I had been sent a PM stating, "Don't think I don't know what your doing... it is very obvious to me. If it continues, then I will ban you because you know the rules about advertising."

Vince had posted his "No baiting" post.

The link to my suspension service had been deleted.

I noticed that whole threads started by other members commenting on my suspension service had been deleted.

About two weeks before this, Vince had banned me, then unbanned me the next day. When I asked why he did it, I was given this as an explanation, " I just want to leave things where they are." He also stated, "I am returning your donation because at this point it is tainted to me." Vince deleted my name from the "thanks Rod Smith and Jason for your recent donations" post, but I have not received a returned donation as he stated he would.

With all that previously happening, I tried to approach this "baiting" issue lightly.

I e-mailed Vince and told him that I don't have any clamps for sale, and asked if he could correct his post. He never did and only deleted the "ADMIN EDIT - no baiting" portions of my three posts.

On the baiting post, I would like to respond:

"Guys,
Be aware that there is no service advertising on this site, I did it once for someone and it was not a wise choice on my part. "

I didn't advertise a service. The details in my e-mail explained it as such.

"No baiting is allowed either. If you make something and it is for sale... put it in the for sale section. "

Vince, I told you by e-mail that I didn't have any clamps for sale, so why do you maintain this??

IF I had some triple clamps to sell, why would I NOT offer them for sale?? Several weeks earlier, I had already asked for and was given permission by Vince that if I came up with a product and not a service, I could post it in the For Sale section. Again, if I had any clamps for sale, why would they not have been already listed in the FS section??

Again, why maintain such a post after I told you that I didn't have any clamps for sale and you had already given me permission to list such a product if I did come up with the clamps??

"See if someone is just trying to get your contact information to sell you a service or not. There are over 180 members here now and I can't police everything although I do try my best."

How much time would it have taken to just send me an e-mail and ask me about it instead of all the things you did?

Hopefully, that helps to explain the "baiting" issue as well as why I have not been on Vince's site.

Thank you.
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

All I have to say Jason is... you know this goes much deeper than even you have posted.... And I am not going to write several paragraphs outlining the issues at hand.

You messed up, I called you on it and that's it. End of story.
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
Mr. Wibbens
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by Mr. Wibbens »

>|<>QBB<
Jason wrote:Wow. This has become quite muddy as to what really happened. Maybe I can help clear it up.
Still looks purdy MUDDY! :?
Warning! This member tends to use sarcasm as a regular form of communication. If a post seems offensive, before you panic and fly off the handle, re-read the post and imagine it being said with a sideways grin.
((Bike Profile))
((Pics))
FIVE OUT OF FOUR PEOPLE DONUT UNDERSTAND FRACTIONS