1993 kdx 125

Got questions? We got answers....
OCDDetail

1993 kdx 125

Post by OCDDetail »

Hello I am new here. Ive been riding bikes since I was 7, ive had a long break from mx and have now decided I want to do it again so went out and bought a 1993 kdx 125 for £300 the bloke done top end rebuild on it took it out brang it bike and then it wouldn't start bike turns over and has lots of compression. He reckoned it was the stator that was causing it to not fire up, as it has not spark so sent it off to west country rewinds and had the recoil the whole stator. Stuck it all on tried for spark again and nothing. Me and a mate started looking at the wiring and slots been hacked up so we are currently looking for a kdx 125 wiring diagram so we can rewire the while bike. Does anyone have one on here or does anyone know where I can get a Haynes manual for the kdx as I cant find one. The bike has been converted for off-road use only so no key etc. The three yellow wires from the stator have been cut on the bike wiring harness that is and aren't connected to anything there just sitting there. And its also not running a regular rectifier I think that's what its called. Any help on anything would be much appreciated. If not does anyone know if I can use the kmx 125 or kx 125 wiring diagram?

Thanks in advance.
ferme2gb

1993 kdx 125

Post by ferme2gb »

EDITED BY JASON

Do not involve this site in copyright issues.
OCDDetail

Re: 1993 kdx 125

Post by OCDDetail »

Thankyou mate I will give that a go. Much appreciated!