Front number plate

Got questions? We got answers....
Sgt.harper48
Supporting Member

Front number plate

Post by Sgt.harper48 »

just a random thought. After finally reading most of the newb threads and coming off the wallet and getting the right stuff for the 200. I sat back looking at the bike and realized I don't have a front number plate. I don't want the headlight right now but just a typical number plate I feel would look kinda nice there. So are these model specific ? Recommendations ? Also I've heard a KX 125 kick starter can be used on these, any truth to that or maybe a link to a thread were it is talked about ?
ohgood
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Front number plate

Post by ohgood »

get a white trashcan at target and your favorite scissors

of course you have zip ties already

you'll be done in 20 minutes and proud of your new homemade number plate with post-race beer holder, frame protectors, mud guard, hand guards, and disc cover.

oops, when overboard again, that might take two trashcans ;-)
Julien D
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: Front number plate

Post by Julien D »

Basically just look around on Ebay until you find one you like. You can make pretty much anything fit.
Sgt.harper48
Supporting Member

Front number plate

Post by Sgt.harper48 »

ohgood wrote:get a white trashcan at target and your favorite scissors

of course you have zip ties already

you'll be done in 20 minutes and proud of your new homemade number plate with post-race beer holder, frame protectors, mud guard, hand guards, and disc cover.

oops, when overboard again, that might take two trashcans ;-)
Lol now that's a reply, however I do not partake in the pleasures of alcoholic beverages but I'm sure I could jimmy up an epic dr. Pepper holder For this beast using said white trash can from said retailer lol. And thanks for the responses guys.