2001 kdx200 keeps fouling plugs

Got questions? We got answers....
Sgt.harper48
Supporting Member

2001 kdx200 keeps fouling plugs

Post by Sgt.harper48 »

Ohgood I went and bought 2 br8es and 2 br8eix will conduct test later today to see what goes with it but both types are ngk. I will make sure to include air temp, relative humidity, octane, ratio will be 32:1 with 155 main 45 pilot clip 3rd pos. brand new no toil air filter with the gnarly pipe and power core 2 silencer as well as the 607 reeds from boyesen and air on snorkel removed only. If I've left out anything I will need to include on the this test when reporting back please let me know.
6 Riders
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: 2001 kdx200 keeps fouling plugs

Post by 6 Riders »

To the OP.......If your carb was dipped In a chemical bath, then you probably need a new jet block gasket. While you have the carb off, check to make sure the reeds are still good and your air filter is clean.
newbbewb wrote:^what he said.
masterblaster wrote:Man 6 riders you rock.
*side note...I'm drunk, so try to read what I'm trying to say, instead of what I actually type
6 Riders
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: 2001 kdx200 keeps fouling plugs

Post by 6 Riders »

Also, I did send you an E-mail. I didn't mention the gasket, since that was left out of the E-Mail. If you need you can bring the bike by, but my days off next week are Tues/Wed.
newbbewb wrote:^what he said.
masterblaster wrote:Man 6 riders you rock.
*side note...I'm drunk, so try to read what I'm trying to say, instead of what I actually type