Hello Everyone...... Wheel problem

Got questions? We got answers....
EvilScotsman

Hello Everyone...... Wheel problem

Post by EvilScotsman »

Hey hi Folks, just new and like the website.... :grin: Anyway got a small issue. recently bought an 1990 kdx 125 A1. ive took my labour of love and stripped and rebuilt her. looking good and modern to. real happy with the way the old girl has turned out. Anyway now ready for the rebuild. as you can imagine i have spent quite a bit on her and need to keep costs low now. budget well gone. the rear whell is gone and died. yes hub is ok but the expense of re rim and and respoke aint affordable. friend has suggested placing a kx older model wheel and swing arm. at a bit of a loss what to do... Any advice... ps its a 18 x 1.85 6.90 dot this was in the rear..... please please help...lol :doh:
6 Riders
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Hello Everyone...... Wheel problem

Post by 6 Riders »

Welcome! Post some pic of your build, it sounds great [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
newbbewb wrote:^what he said.
masterblaster wrote:Man 6 riders you rock.
*side note...I'm drunk, so try to read what I'm trying to say, instead of what I actually type
EvilScotsman

Post by EvilScotsman »

Cheers mate, dont worry. try stopping me posting pics..lol but about a week away for posting. plus aint got a tidy rear wheel....lol
bufftester
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by bufftester »

We didn't get the KDX125 in the states, the smaller SR. You should be good to use a KX wheel though they are 19" and not the 18". If your hub is good you can find any wheel from the same era and use its rim.