1991 kdx250 torque specs and service manual

Got questions? We got answers....
kdx250newbie

Post by kdx250newbie »

Hello from western Canada.
Ive been lurking around this site for a couple of weeks now since buying a 1991 kdx250.
Great forums with alot of knowledge.
I'm sure it's been asked many times but why is it so hard to fnd an online pdf of the service manual for this bike?
I have a 2005 kawasaki brute force 750 quad and it took all of 2 minutes to find the fulll service manual. Same for my 2008 polaris rzr 800. I can even find the 1992 kx250 service manual , thats about as close as I have come.( I owned an 83 kx 250 back in the day and loved it)
I just did the rear wheel bearings and have the rear suspension apart to regrease all the swingarm and pivot linkage bearings and am replacing the lower shock bearing (seems VERY common on these) I am in need of alll the torque specs including rear axle bolt to get it back together. Any help on an online service manual location or torque specs woud be greatly appreciated as I am really hoping to get it back together and do my fist real ride on it tomorrow.
Cheers
kdx250newbie

Post by kdx250newbie »

Ended up buying the$5 manual from "EDITED by Jason"
Just an FYI for anyone needing it-it is the real deal kdx 200 manual with the 250 supplement. Its a pretty faded light scan thats kind of hard to read but it definitely did the trick
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Re: 1991 kdx250 torque specs and service manual

Post by KDXGarage »

So, your first post is about being frustrated that you could not find where someone illegally copied a manual? Kawasaki sells them, if you ever actually want to just "buy" one??

Welcome to the forums, and thanks for your contribution?? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128