Handlebars?

Got questions? We got answers....
KR90

Handlebars?

Post by KR90 »

I have only really wasted one set of handle bars on my KDX, and currently i have a pretty straight set of stock bars clamped on right now. I'm looking for a handlebar with no cossbar, for example a pro taper contour or renthal fatbar. i really like the flex of the handlebars with no cross bar on them so thats why i am on the search for them. But, being fourteen, i dont have a very big budget to spend on handlebars. on my last bike, a 1985 DR250, id just get some 20$ steel Fly handebars. but now im looking for a bar with a bit more flex. im not a terrible rider, but i ain't no Jeff freddette either. i do have tip overs every now and then, so id like a real strong bar. kind of bi polar eh? a strong bar with some good flex is what i want :grin: any suggestions?
KR90

Re: Handlebars?

Post by KR90 »

and another question... why does the post say "take my wife please" :lol: :lol: :lol:
GI_JO_NATHAN
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by GI_JO_NATHAN »

KR90 wrote:and another question... why does the post say "take my wife please" :lol: :lol: :lol:
It means you posted in the wrong place... :busted:
KDXGarage
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Post by KDXGarage »

I moved it. I thought it was in the wrong place, then I thought he was trying to bust on the steel bars. :lol:
Thank you for participating on kdxrider.net. :bravo:
To post pictures from a device: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=24128
3j3j3j

Post by 3j3j3j »

Fist bumps to another 14 y.o. with a KDX and doing his own research and buying his own parts [FISTED HAND SIGN]
3j3j3j

Post by 3j3j3j »

Oh and to answer your post I really like my Pro Taper ATV high bend bars I have on my KDX. I am 6' 2" and ride tight single track almost exclusively with the very very occasional dunes trip and spend 95 percent of the time standing. When I do sit, I still find the bars very comfortable