Where to buy fuel petcock?

Got questions? We got answers....
DirtDaddy
Supporting Member

Post by DirtDaddy »

Time to start some deferred maintenance on my son's 2006 200. One item needed is a replacement fuel petcock, as the lever broke on the original. Can anyone point me in the right direction on where to buy a replacement? Also, a good place to buy replacement/upgrade parts in general for the KDX's would be very helpful. "Google" only works so well. Thanks!
6 Riders
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Where to buy fuel petcock?

Post by 6 Riders »

Rockymountainatv.com is my goto for OEM parts. Motosport.com is cheaper, but you never know when stuff they don't stock will get to you.
RMATV has the petcock in stock for $60, Motosport is (at least) 7 days out but they have it for $50. There are other sites as well. Bikebandit.com and cheapcycleparts.com (who has the petcock for $48, but it doesn't say whether or not it's in stock).
Motorcyclesuperstore has the petcock for an IMS tank for $28. I don't know the fit for sure, but I took the one off my IMS tank and put it on my son's stock tank, fit just right, but that could just be luck.

I've used other sites as well, OEMcycle.com has a lot of well priced parts for the kdx, but I find there shipping time to Washington to be slow. There website is also very slow, so it takes a lot of patience to shop on it.
newbbewb wrote:^what he said.
masterblaster wrote:Man 6 riders you rock.
*side note...I'm drunk, so try to read what I'm trying to say, instead of what I actually type
s10gto
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by s10gto »

I perfer RockyATV also. Great service! You can also call Clark. http://clarkemfg.com/accessories-afterm ... 16_35.html
DirtDaddy
Supporting Member

Post by DirtDaddy »

Thanks guys!
3j3j3j

Post by 3j3j3j »

I have always thought petcock was an odd word[emoji23]