Off the line, lean-bog

Got questions? We got answers....
KDX_Johnny

Off the line, lean-bog

Post by KDX_Johnny »

Hey guys! I'm still having issues wrinkling out a lean bog I get off the line on my 2006 200. Should I raise my 1174 needle one clip or should I go for a CEL? I went to the local shop and ordered a 1173 but I don't know what good it will do me. Should I wait for the 1173 or just grab a CEL? And if I should get a CEL can somebody point me in the direction of where I can literally click "add to cart" (a web link). Everything else about the bike is spectacular. Pulls up in fourth. Plenty of low, mid, and top end.... It's just that pesky lean bog way way way down low.

THANK YOU!
Just a square trying to ram myself into that circular hole...
kx200
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Off the line, lean-bog

Post by kx200 »

what is your air screw set at. On my old 89 hybrid it runs best a 1/2 turn out. If I change to a 50 pilot it will start having bogging issues so, half turn it is. After riding it for 25 years I have accepted the fact that is what makes it happy, like me.
KDX_Johnny

Off the line, lean-bog

Post by KDX_Johnny »

That's exactly what mine does!!!! It doesn't have the bog if the AS really far in. But as soon as I try to make it "proper" and do the whole 1.5-2.5 she bogs... But hey. If you with no issue I'll just keep mine that way too!
Just a square trying to ram myself into that circular hole...