My trip plan.....upper U.S. tour back home

Got questions? We got answers....
ICRage42
Supporting Member

Re: My trip plan.....upper U.S. tour back home

Post by ICRage42 »

I hear ya on the spending. Im trying to eliminate as much as possible. If im eating a can of spam and sardines and you see me you better say hi :lol:

Im not in it to win it. Lets be realistic. But I am in no where in any way a $#@& about anything hard. Ive worked hard all my life. That's just how it is and its always hell.

To me that's just an awesome ride. Ive watched tons of vids of it. I really don't see anything hard about it other then watching out for other riders and distance. There was some spots I really don't have much knowledge on like sand. But Ive worked with sand all my life so hopefully I can muster a zen like feeling for it.

Yea that's why I didn't want to tow a trailer less gas and money. But I can do that if I need to.

Rofl its almost like I don't see anything going on the way back really just riding in Washington is about all I planned so far. I have a time schedule but your area seems the mecca of dirt bike riding.
If you cant fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem.
diymirage
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by diymirage »

ICRage42 wrote:I hear ya on the spending. Im trying to eliminate as much as possible. If im eating a can of spam and sardines and you see me you better say hi :lol:

im not getting anywhere near you if you've been on a sardine diet :naughty:
newbbewb wrote:DIYmirage has it right.

-1996 KDX 200 woods weapon (converted to 99 green body)
-1996 KDX 200 plated street toy (barney edition)
-2003 Yamaha TTR125-L (wifeys bike)
-1997 KDX 220 project bike
6 Riders
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by 6 Riders »

Oh, you MUST visit Idaho...THAT is the riding mecca!
newbbewb wrote:^what he said.
masterblaster wrote:Man 6 riders you rock.
*side note...I'm drunk, so try to read what I'm trying to say, instead of what I actually type