1982 kdx 175....thoughts?

Got questions? We got answers....
6 Riders
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: 1982 kdx 175....thoughts?

Post by 6 Riders »

you are lucky (as am I) that your wifes likes to "de-stress" by riding!
As for my wifes arm, not a lot of progress, so I'm going to have to ride with my oldest all summer :blink: ....really he's a good rider and it's a pleasure to ride w/him :supz:
Getting your wife off the XT will likely be the best thing you did for her riding skill. Heavy, poorly suspended bikes are not a girls friend at all. Light, well suspended and powerful enough for their riding style...the only way to fly. With my wifes short stature and light weight, I had/have very few choices....The KX 100 and CRF150R being the 2 top choices, 3rd a KDX with a lowering link, but it's not ideal for her (for me...of course). After riding the R, I'm glad we got that one. It's so agile, I don't know how she could go wrong with that bike.
newbbewb wrote:^what he said.
masterblaster wrote:Man 6 riders you rock.
*side note...I'm drunk, so try to read what I'm trying to say, instead of what I actually type
GS

Re: 1982 kdx 175....thoughts?

Post by GS »

Thanks for the update, I appreciate it. Nice to hear your impressions of this bike and wife combo as we haven't been able to find one to ride yet. That said, there is apparently one available for use during lessons at Popkum Motor Park in Rosedale, BC.

Thanks!