which carb uses more gas??

Got questions? We got answers....
Ryan
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by Ryan »

rocky mountain has got some good prices but not what i need, except for the piston, its even cheaper than ebay. :shock: . But if you see a moose bearing kit please let me know.
Green Hornet
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by Green Hornet »

Go with the weisco piston
"Growing Old is Mandatory, Growing Up is Optional"
2008 KLX450R
2008 DRZ400SM
2005 KDX 220R
1985 KDX 200A3
2005 KLX 125L (SONS)
2003 KTM 50SX Pro Jr
B Senior # 254/0092

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/R ... fault.aspx
Thanks to my 2008 Sponsers:
Dunlop, SteelMX, Amsoil, Simpson, Pro Works Racing, Pro Moto Billet, SLAP Energy,Boyesen, Rhino Stands, SixSixOne/SunLine Moto for your support.
John W Read Jr
KDXer
Supporting Member

Post by KDXer »

kdx220freak wrote:some of me bearings are all sezied up, and do you know were i can get a weisco piston or are the pro x pistons better??? and how much are the pro x's compared to weiscO// and which one lasts longer?? which one preforms better???????? wow, im tired
No wonder, 5 questions all in one breath... :shock: I'm tired too... :?

:grin:

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car."
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

Save your brain for other things, like girls and get the wiesco piston. Contact Jeff Fredette directly at his site: http://www.frpoffroad.com

He will set you up with all the parts; gaskets and such, that you need and nothing that you won't need for a very good price. Considering that all it takes is one dumb dealer or orders the wrong base gasket or some such, or you forgetting to order some little part you didn't realize you would need, it's a real blessing to talk to the man himself. Yup, he does often answer the phone himself.

Good Luck!
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!