--------------------------------- :lol:------------------------------------
'08 KTM200xc
'99 CR/KDX Hybrid with that RB stuff done to it
KX100 for the boy
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

952's are a good tire... I put one on my brothers bike and it hooks up great and hardly wears at all... it's what's going on my bike this spring....
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
skipro3
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by skipro3 »

Thanks Inda.
Rocky Mt has them for 61 bucks. I got that for the rear and the 756 for the front. Also the heavy tubes. Rocky has a good deal on a couple items like tools and such for less than dirt cheap. Got an e-mail from them and needed the specials, ended up getting much more by the time I was finished. Ha!! Man, I need everything again!! it's fun though, spending all the Christmas money on myself this year instead of a bunch of ungrateful ingrates. Are they ever gonna be suprised when everything under the tree is to ME!!! Ha! ha!Ha!!! errr Ho!ho!ho!!
Jerry

I'd rather be a smartass like carvr, than a dumbass like.... well, you fill in the blank!
Indawoods
Creator and Founder
Creator and Founder

Post by Indawoods »

:lol: EXCELLENT!
*** Administrator //***
****'95 KDX 200/****

"People ate cows a thousand years ago for the same reason we eat them now. Cause they are easy to catch.We're not savages,we're just lazy. A cheetah could taste like chocolate heroin. But will never know. Those bastards are fast!!! "
2001kdx
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by 2001kdx »

Another one for the D952. Awesome tire - Grips as well as a 756 when new, but stays strong for the long haul.
Green Hornet
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by Green Hornet »

Didn't like the D952.....
Try a D742FA for the front...Great Tire.....
I love the D756, but the wear quickly..I have a Perelli MT16 on the rear & it works almost as well as the D756....but wears EXCELLENT....I would have swapped the D756 out at least 2x.
"Growing Old is Mandatory, Growing Up is Optional"
2008 KLX450R
2008 DRZ400SM
2005 KDX 220R
1985 KDX 200A3
2005 KLX 125L (SONS)
2003 KTM 50SX Pro Jr
B Senior # 254/0092

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/R ... fault.aspx
Thanks to my 2008 Sponsers:
Dunlop, SteelMX, Amsoil, Simpson, Pro Works Racing, Pro Moto Billet, SLAP Energy,Boyesen, Rhino Stands, SixSixOne/SunLine Moto for your support.
John W Read Jr