Voltage output??

Got questions? We got answers....
Roadhazardguy
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Voltage output??

Post by Roadhazardguy »

Instead of making a whole new headlight from scratch I would just get one of these 4inch Cree LED bars http://www.ebay.com/itm/151254555730?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT then pop it open and separate the two rows of leds and cut the resistor values in half. Its basically what you were wanting to do but it saves you a lot of work and its already set up in a really nice housing. This is actually exactly what I plan on doing for my husky as the headlight for it really sucks too. I thought about just mounting two of the 10" led bars on the front of it but i think that may be overkill, I still might if this doesn't turn out as bright as I want. And I would definitely add a reg /rec and a battery, you'll find a spot if you look hard enough and get creative.

Oh there's a guy in this video with one of those led bars, i think its an 8" 4 led style though. [youtube][/youtube]

Btw here is my led tail light Ive almost finished building for my 1300

[youtube][/youtube]

I still need to add 4 white leds facing down for the license plate and I might make the turn signal leds a little brighter then connect the real wiring to it.
Tony
1988 KDX 200
1980 KD 80
1989 ATK 406
1984 RM 500
1980 KZ 1300
2008 SM450R