Plastics for KDX200

Got questions? We got answers....
AaronLasher148

Plastics for KDX200

Post by AaronLasher148 »

I have a 2005 Kdx200 but I don't like the look of the front and back fender. Does anyone know a good looking combo with little to no tampering? Also I need a Front plate instead of the headlight. Anyone know the best looking front plate with front fender as well?
B737driver
Gold Member
Gold Member

Plastics for KDX200

Post by B737driver »

MAny front fenders will work with little to no modifications. Search around the site. THe Maier is the best option if you want a MX style rear fender. No modifications needed, bolts right up. Not sure about the front number plate if your running the KDX forks. I'm sure it can be done though. Here is mine with 03 KX 125 front fender, KLX 450 "style" front headlight/number plate, and Maier MX style rear fender.Image
Live to Fly
Fly to Live
Fitterman24
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Plastics for KDX200

Post by Fitterman24 »

Any KX or KXF front fender. Maier rear fender. A friend of my sons has a KX front number plate on his later 200 that's not too bad. I'm probably going to look for a white CR125-250 front number plate for my 96 220. I have a black one on my 89 XT350 that looks good and made a temp one for my KDX from a pattern off that 07 CR plate---but I'm a cheap SOB sometimes. My KDX has a Maier rear fender and a late KXF front fender and I think it looks good.
jerry malbeck

Plastics for KDX200

Post by jerry malbeck »

Front fender , look at rocky mountain for a polisport UFX free flow front you will like it they look awesome and bolt right up , the mair is your best bet for a rear with no hassle install , I did some searching and found a vented plate on the web forget the brand but it might have been a UFO they are hard to find but look great and you dont see them often . I have to get off my butt and take some pics of our KDX's so you guys can see these products . Hope this helps , Jerry .
Rippin_RobMX

Plastics for KDX200

Post by Rippin_RobMX »

What rear fender light do you have?
B737driver
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Plastics for KDX200

Post by B737driver »

It is an led DRC Phantom....bolts up perfectly to the Maier MX style fender. Can't remember where I bought it but here is a link.http://www.amazon.com/DRC-Moto-Phantom- ... B001RW5QI6
Live to Fly
Fly to Live
Rippin_RobMX

Re: Plastics for KDX200

Post by Rippin_RobMX »

B737driver wrote:It is an led DRC Phantom....bolts up perfectly to the Maier MX style fender. Can't remember where I bought it but here is a link.http://www.amazon.com/DRC-Moto-Phantom- ... B001RW5QI6
ok thanks bro! BTW very nice bike. Just ordered the Maier rear fender. It makes the bike look so much better. Here is my KDX 200 :D just put on new protaper Evo 1 1/8 bars. Makes it look and feel so much better! So many Pictures haha
ImageImageImageImageImage