Is canyoncarvr still around?

Got questions? We got answers....
Actionman
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by Actionman »

Just curious. I've been reading all his posts and enjoy his writing style. You there, carvr?
2002 KDX 200
dfeckel
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by dfeckel »

He had a long period of non-posting that was broken last year with several posts. I love reading his posts, too.
David Eckel
AussieKDX200

Re: Is canyoncarvr still around?

Post by AussieKDX200 »

Is it time for a 'Best of' compilation?
1997 KDX200R
radonc73
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Is canyoncarvr still around?

Post by radonc73 »

I would like to think he is watching over us and steps in when he is needed like Yoda of the KDX. I think he stepped away b/c some attitudes he could live without. Maybe this will bring him out of semi-retirement. He was always a go to for advise and knowledge for me.
Riding is living everything else, is just waiting.
Master of the casual pace
83 KDX 200
93 KDX 250
84 YTM 225 DX 3-WHEELER
Actionman
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by Actionman »

It's funny how we give voice and a personality to people on forums(at least I do). You almost feel like you know the actual person after a while.
2002 KDX 200
diymirage
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by diymirage »

Actionman wrote:It's funny how we give voice and a personality to people on forums(at least I do). You almost feel like you know the actual person after a while.

in case your wondering, ive been told I sound like ray Ramona...more then one waiter missed out on a tip for pointing that out :lol:
newbbewb wrote:DIYmirage has it right.

-1996 KDX 200 woods weapon (converted to 99 green body)
-1996 KDX 200 plated street toy (barney edition)
-2003 Yamaha TTR125-L (wifeys bike)
-1997 KDX 220 project bike
Actionman
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by Actionman »

diymirage wrote:
Actionman wrote:It's funny how we give voice and a personality to people on forums(at least I do). You almost feel like you know the actual person after a while.

in case your wondering, ive been told I sound like ray Ramona...more then one waiter missed out on a tip for pointing that out :lol:
Now every one of your posts I read in Ray Romanos voice lol. Thanks for that.
2002 KDX 200
diymirage
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by diymirage »

the saddest part is spend the last half hour looking for a funny quote from him to put here and I cant find anything....except for this one
“Having children is like living in a frat house - nobody sleeps, everything's broken, and there's a lot of throwing up.”
newbbewb wrote:DIYmirage has it right.

-1996 KDX 200 woods weapon (converted to 99 green body)
-1996 KDX 200 plated street toy (barney edition)
-2003 Yamaha TTR125-L (wifeys bike)
-1997 KDX 220 project bike
Actionman
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by Actionman »

diymirage wrote:the saddest part is spend the last half hour looking for a funny quote from him to put here and I cant find anything....except for this one
“Having children is like living in a frat house - nobody sleeps, everything's broken, and there's a lot of throwing up.”
Every word he types is a classic. I also imagine he looks just like joe Walsh lol. I enjoy a lot of you guys posts; Jason, julien, and a few more I like reading. Pretty much everybody has good questions and posts. I cringe at how stupid some if my own questions are though! I promise I'm not an idiot lol. Just remember that most of my old posts were typed while I had huge amounts of oxycodone swimming in my veins lol. When sober, I am cogent, precise with explanations, and somewhat more knowledgeable than I've previously led you all to believe lol. My ole kdx is mechanically tight and I take great care of my things, so that part at least is in order lol. Couldn't have gotten it fixed without all you excellent folks though!
2002 KDX 200