Rekluse

Got questions? We got answers....
ecojbr
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Rekluse

Post by ecojbr »

I know that most people are gonna blow this off. But after a rather long discussion with the Rekluse rep at the cross timbers enduro we need to fill his inbox. I am sure that all of us will never get anything accomplished by doing so, but think of the joy we will have knowing he is getting all these emails. After talking with Patrick he encouraged me to have all of those with interest in a auto clutch for there dx to send him an email. Once again I really don't look for this to do any good, but wouldn't it be funny to see him get 100 or more emails from dx owners. If you will take the time to do so, here is the contact info he gave to me. Patrick Koether patrick@rekluse.com. After seeing 7 kdx's and one hybrid at the enduro I was impressed to see that they are still alive !!!!!
04 kx220 hybrid
03 kx 250
05 kdx 200
adam728
Supporting Member

Re: Rekluse

Post by adam728 »

Funny, asked the rep at the AIMExpo thid weekend. He said they are plenty busy keeping up with the new stuff coming out to go after such a small niche. I cannot blame them.

Sent via morse code
Marky360

Re: Rekluse

Post by Marky360 »

It would be great to get a rekulse for the KDX really good clutch great in single trail and steep hills I have one in my desert race bike good at high speed too :boogie:
dfeckel
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Rekluse

Post by dfeckel »

Just as a reminder, you can still have Garry at EFM make you an autoclutch for any KDX. The unfortunate drawback is that he cannot make it with a working clutch lever, so it's auto operation only. However, I have one in my H-series hybrid bike and I love it.
David Eckel
SS109
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Rekluse

Post by SS109 »

dfeckel wrote:Just as a reminder, you can still have Garry at EFM make you an autoclutch for any KDX. The unfortunate drawback is that he cannot make it with a working clutch lever, so it's auto operation only. However, I have one in my H-series hybrid bike and I love it.
Yep and Revloc is still in business in Australia as well.
Youtube Channel: WildAzzRacing
AZ State Parks & Trails OHV Ambassador - Trail Riders of Southern AZ
Current KDX: '98 KDX220
Old KDX: '90 KDX200 -White/Blue
'11 GasGas EC250R