Carburetor overflow hose..BULK NOW FOR SALE

Got questions? We got answers....
dfeckel
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Carburetor overflow hose..BULK NOW FOR SALE

Post by dfeckel »

I'll take 16 feet. That should be enough to keep my stuff vented for a while.

$20 to your Paypal sound about right?
David Eckel
KDXohio
Supporting Member

Post by KDXohio »

That'll work PM me and I'll get your info from you also my spool won't be to me until monday I'm at the mercy of USPS so before I complete any orders I want take make sure they sent me the right stuff....etc that way I don't have 20 people to send refunds to lol
1990 KDX200 FMF Fatty, Answer VFC silencer, VForce 3 Cage, Wiseco Piston, KX125-J series KYB USD fork conversion, Race tech goldvalves, J series front brake assembly, air-box snorkel removed, Acerbis Headlight, KX450F Front fender, Pro Taper RM bend bars, ASV front Brake lever, MSR Clutch perch and lever, RB Head mod, 36mm PWK carb, Trail Tech Kickstand.
terminatr

Post by terminatr »

Julien D wrote:This stuff works great:

http://www.hobbylinc.com/rc_airplane_fuel_lines
Some of those are not gasoline rated. Most RC airplane people use "glow" fuel, which is methanol.
2001 KDX220
KDXohio
Supporting Member

Post by KDXohio »

ok got the roll today and its the same as what I used. It fits good and snug I found it's easiest to heat it up a little and slide it on but you can work it on without heating too, once it cools its good and tight! No hose clamps required.

Anyone that's interested PM me your email to invoice you, whatever length you want and a name and shipping address, i can use your kdxrider username instead of your name if you prefer. Don't post your name and address out in the open here if you can't PM donate 1$ or more to the site for the wonderful resources you're taking advantage of. I don't get that donation that goes to Julien I believe to keep this great resource ad free and running as well as it does.
1990 KDX200 FMF Fatty, Answer VFC silencer, VForce 3 Cage, Wiseco Piston, KX125-J series KYB USD fork conversion, Race tech goldvalves, J series front brake assembly, air-box snorkel removed, Acerbis Headlight, KX450F Front fender, Pro Taper RM bend bars, ASV front Brake lever, MSR Clutch perch and lever, RB Head mod, 36mm PWK carb, Trail Tech Kickstand.
KDXohio
Supporting Member

Post by KDXohio »

dfeckel wrote:I'll take 16 feet. That should be enough to keep my stuff vented for a while.

$20 to your Paypal sound about right?
dfeckel Ive tried returning your PM but they just sit in my outbox and never send if you PM me your email and shipping info Ill shoot you the invoice and ship it out. It lets me PM other members just not you for some reason..is your inbox full possibly?
rbates9
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by rbates9 »

PM's sit in your outbox until the person you sent the PM opens it.
diymirage
Supporting Member II
Supporting Member II

Post by diymirage »

rbates9 wrote:PM's sit in your outbox until the person you sent the PM opens it.

a quick click on his name shows he hasn't logged in since 09:42 am Aug 18 2013
newbbewb wrote:DIYmirage has it right.

-1996 KDX 200 woods weapon (converted to 99 green body)
-1996 KDX 200 plated street toy (barney edition)
-2003 Yamaha TTR125-L (wifeys bike)
-1997 KDX 220 project bike
KDXohio
Supporting Member

Post by KDXohio »

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh well then...My bad :lol: