Pit Posse Offroad tool kit?

Got questions? We got answers....
Tyl3r
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Pit Posse Offroad tool kit?

Post by Tyl3r »

I was ordering some stuff for my Jeep today from Summit and started looking around in their "Powersports Place" to see if there was anything else I wanted to throw into my order for the KDX (you know how it is, you can't just buy a toy for one of your children, you have to buy them both something so the other one doesnt feel left out lol).

Anyways, I saw this on there

http://www.powersportsplace.com/parts/p ... -motocross

It looks like it has the majority of the stuff that I like to carry (maybe just modify the contents a little for my liking), I'm just wondering if it's going to be a durable bag. I'd like to have it mounted to my rear fender. Has anyone ever ran one that could shed some light on this things durability?
05 KX220 Hybrid all decked out
KDXnoob1

Re: Pit Posse Offroad tool kit?

Post by KDXnoob1 »

I run a bag like that, not the same thing though. I normally carry my litre of oil in it so whenever I go to the gas pump I can just pull it out and go. Works great, however, to keep it down and sturdy mines bolted through the plastics with some big-ass washers to distribute the clamping cone.
Mines taken a beating, between water, snow, dirt. Holds up well and has never given me any problems what-so-ever. Should be a good buy!