Pit Posse Offroad tool kit?

Got questions? We got answers....
Tyl3r
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Pit Posse Offroad tool kit?

Post by Tyl3r »

I was ordering some stuff for my Jeep today from Summit and started looking around in their "Powersports Place" to see if there was anything else I wanted to throw into my order for the KDX (you know how it is, you can't just buy a toy for one of your children, you have to buy them both something so the other one doesnt feel left out lol).

Anyways, I saw this on there

http://www.powersportsplace.com/parts/p ... -motocross

It looks like it has the majority of the stuff that I like to carry (maybe just modify the contents a little for my liking), I'm just wondering if it's going to be a durable bag. I'd like to have it mounted to my rear fender. Has anyone ever ran one that could shed some light on this things durability?
04/05 KX220 Hybrid all decked out
18 KTM 500 EXC-F Dual Sport/Sumo toy
24 KTM 300XC-W Cheater bike
KDXnoob1

Re: Pit Posse Offroad tool kit?

Post by KDXnoob1 »

I run a bag like that, not the same thing though. I normally carry my litre of oil in it so whenever I go to the gas pump I can just pull it out and go. Works great, however, to keep it down and sturdy mines bolted through the plastics with some big-ass washers to distribute the clamping cone.
Mines taken a beating, between water, snow, dirt. Holds up well and has never given me any problems what-so-ever. Should be a good buy!