Ebay Radiators

Got questions? We got answers....
CoronasAndChips
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Ebay Radiators

Post by CoronasAndChips »

Is anyone here running the $120.00 a PAIR radiators from Ebay? If so do you have guards/braces that fit?

If I buy Mylers or any other brand, what are the chances they are NOT made in China and just have someone else's packaging?

Both are still holding pressure but my left one is smashed and twisted and missing 4 cooling tubes after my last umm error.

The manual says they only have to hold pressure for a few seconds. I tested mine DRY, pumped them up to 18 psi and they dropped 2 lbs over 4 minutes.
Elbow grease contains no trans fat!
CoronasAndChips on XBox Live
BFBC2, BF3, COD 2,3,4, Black Ops, Red Dead Redemption, Tiger Woods 08' and 09' and Forza 2..... mostly
SS109
KDXRider.net
KDXRider.net

Ebay Radiators

Post by SS109 »

I bought some Chinese aluminum radiators off Ebay. They have held up great and are way tougher than the stock copper/brass. I do run some cheap MSR guards on them but no braces.
Youtube Channel: WildAzzRacing
AZ State Parks & Trails OHV Ambassador - Trail Riders of Southern AZ
Current KDX: '98 KDX220
Old KDX: '90 KDX200 -White/Blue
'11 GasGas EC250R
sir phily

Re: Ebay Radiators

Post by sir phily »

That's handy to know as I've been looking at them to I can't even get a second hand set for that price.

Cheers Phil
Toms220r
Supporting Member III
Supporting Member III

Post by Toms220r »

I put on a set of the $120 eBay radiators last season...easy install and pretty solid. They look like they have a bit more cooling area...I bolted on a set of Devol rad guards...fit perfectly. So far so good.
------------------
Current Bikes
2001 KDX 220R
2013 250 xcw
2013 TTR 230
2000 XR 70
2004 R1100s
2009 XR1200
2009 XB9SX
2011 KVF 360
CoronasAndChips
Supporting Member I
Supporting Member I

Post by CoronasAndChips »

Toms220r wrote:I put on a set of the $120 eBay radiators last season...easy install and pretty solid. They look like they have a bit more cooling area...I bolted on a set of Devol rad guards...fit perfectly. So far so good.
Those Ebay rads are most likely what I'll end up getting. Hopefully my bill from Powerseal doesn't hurt too bad and I'll get some this week. I've never seen the Devol guards in person, are they pretty beefy? I love the design of the Moose Racing ones but good luck trying to find some for a H series KDX!
Elbow grease contains no trans fat!
CoronasAndChips on XBox Live
BFBC2, BF3, COD 2,3,4, Black Ops, Red Dead Redemption, Tiger Woods 08' and 09' and Forza 2..... mostly